DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI Male to VGA Female + 3.5mm Audio Output - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great! good build quality Good picture Compatible with RPi It looks to work ok but audio is a bit poor
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydvuckovic on 08/17/2015

Pros: good picture quality, quite compact; Cons: can be a challenge to connect it to the cable, must stay still otherwise it can wobble. Didn't test audio, but probably is not that good. Picture is good, supports multiple resolutions (depending on the monitor). Using it with Raspberry Pi, was the... Read more

Impression:good build quality,Good picture ,Compatible with RPi;

0 0 0

• posted by9168708 on 06/27/2015

Funciona perfectamente. El envío ha tardado más que en otras ocasiones.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byflipnoz on 06/11/2015

Este conversor é bastante util para quem ainda tem aparelhos que só recebam de VGA, tornou-se bastante util para o meu projetor que só tem entrada VGA

0 0 0

• posted byggoossens on 05/29/2015

I bought this to test on a raspberry pi but sometimes it doesn't plug in quite right. It seems that the quality of the sound output is a bit poor, I was trying if this was better than the analog ouput of the raspberry pi but I have the impression it's worse. Nevertheless it works ok.

Impression:It looks to work ok but audio is a bit poor;

0 0 0

• posted byvalhalla on 02/15/2015

I had several adapter which were clumsier, but this is small and working perfectly. i'm happy!

0 0 0

• posted bylgdeal on 08/08/2014

Pros: It works acceptably but the image quality is reduced. There´s no need of drivers. Cons: The image quality is not so good but acceptable. You have to adjust your monitor or tv to fit the image in the screen. General: Good product, It would be desired to have bettyer definition but in general... Read more

Impression:acceptable product;

0 0 0

• posted byFrankhuizenR on 07/07/2014

Compact, solidly build. The included audio cable is very handy as VGA monitors do not always have build in sound. The resolution supported is higher as stated on the box, I use it for a resolution of 1280*1024 and it produces a nice crispy picture. No drivers needed, no external powersource It is... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byReneSantos on 04/17/2014

Small size, nice construction quality, nice package (hard acrylic), easy to carry around. Support many HDCP, works great with notebook, laptops, netbooks which don't have VGA output in conjunction with monitors, TVs and multimedia projectors which don't have HDMI input but have the older standard... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere