DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 60X Microscope Lens Set for Iphone / Ipad / Samsung / HTC + More Cellphone / Tablet PC
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice cool Satisfied Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylukifr on 07/08/2015

pros: easy to use, lens are of good quality for plastic padded connection points so no damage to phone, nice little pouch comes with it for storage cons: hard to keep everything aligned while adjusting focus, threads connecting scope to mount can NOT be tightened without stripping

Impression:works well for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byestorage on 06/18/2015

Pros: It's cheap. I can use it to show the micro world to my small kids. Cons: It's cheaper than its price. Doesn't fit Asus Zebfone 5. It doesn't really stick to other phones (could be moved easily). The moving parts (magnification) are tricky to set and stick to the set position. The picture is... Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byhayri4 on 04/29/2015

Compact, easy to carry and use. The flash light helps a lot to have clear pictures. It is adaptable to almost all mobile devices. The only thing you have to change the batteries of the flash light, and it doesn't come with the extras:(

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byservac on 04/18/2015

Ot needs more infor,ation about right using. Depicting is very little. I can not interpret results. I think, it would be usefull only for money detection, but with better instructions

Impression:nice,Interesting;

0 0 0

• posted byJavierpv on 04/13/2015

Pros: Small and portable, nice image, good focus. Cons: nothing! I received this since 1 month, and I use it a lot of times, for example, to see leafs, some clothes, guitar strings, finger details. etc.

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bydtmteru on 03/28/2015

fuinciona mto bem e possivel ver todos os minimos detalhes

Impression:cool,excellent,incrivel;

0 0 0

• posted bylottekerkhof90 on 03/24/2015

Pros: Works OK on Iphone. It's very simple to use. For that price you can make nice close ups of everything you want. It still is a gadget so do not expect the world of it.

Impression:cool,A cool gadget!;

0 0 0

• posted bywebd2 on 02/17/2015

Pros: very good present for youg boy and some views was amazing for me too. Cons: Have to fix it directly in the middle of device camera, but it ti not so complicated.

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted bykauris on 01/01/2015

Pros: Small size, easy to fit to camera phone with the clip that is part of the product. Includes led light, so you get illuminated pictures, also infrared - not sure about the use apart form checking notes. It is also nice unit, since it takes benefit of the phone camera. The plastic piece the a... Read more

Original use for checking notes, works are small microscope

Impression:Easy to use,Handy zoom lens for children;

0 0 1

• posted byjfcardenas on 11/12/2014

We have a great product with few dolars. Good image. Easy use. Intuitive. Good light.

A good gatget with few dolars A good gatget with few dolars

Impression:Impressive;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere