DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 60X Microscope Lens Set for Iphone / Ipad / Samsung / HTC + More Cellphone / Tablet PC
Customer’s impression:
excellent Magnificent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrandogp on 10/21/2014

I used on a iPod touch. The camera on the corner is a bit uncomfortable for fixing the microscope, but the magnification is good and focus is stable. Consider more than 50% if your photo will be black and only <50% will contain the magnified picture. Still it's worth the price. The blue led is not very ... Read more

Impression:Magnificent;

0 0 0

• posted byclaude55 on 09/17/2014

Pros: Much, much better than I expected for such a low price. The device fits very well on my smartphone (Samsung Note 2), even with the protection cover. The light provided by the 2 white leds is quite strong and well oriented to the observed object. I use it to take pictures or make movies of small ... Read more

A great gadget! Easy to use.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted byAGouw on 07/09/2014

Works well with my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. Image is always in focus. Good magnification. Have white and Violet light. Very sharp images. Very easy to attach. It is not bulky at all and of course the price is superb. So far I have nothing that I can think of anything to categorize as a Con, but when later ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySaltyRydM on 03/17/2014

Its a functional microscope, came out much better than i thought. Easy to use, and easy to attach to the cellphone. Quite bright light, which make it easy to see in dark places. Comes with a small carrying bag, which makes it quite convenient for transport, easily fit in pocket. The plastic in around ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygadieid on 01/21/2014

Very easy to setup with very strong lights. Can be used as flashlight as well Nice magnification Nice photos Great for the kids as a game and to study nature and household objects Couldn't get to 60 magnification Very small, might get lost easily especially when used on field Not really 60x magnification,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections