DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 60X Microscope Lens Set for IPHONE + More - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice cool Easy to use Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9292089 on 09/23/2017

Impression:excellent;

Buen precio, todavia se esta probando, gracias

29 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKelum.j on 01/10/2017

product is very useful.

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byspiralciric on 11/12/2016

Impression:nice;

It works for my Samsung S3, I assume it works for every phone. It does work as advertised, the focus is nice, and the LED is a nice addition. The price is good as well.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvaskoray on 08/26/2016

Impression:cool;

Fun item that provides an outstanding magnification. Focus remains good and the level of detail is incredible Nice gadget to have

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byluitilin on 03/08/2016

Impression:nice;

pros. luces muy utiles aunque ignoro para que sirve la luz violeta. muy buen aumento. muy nitido. contra tienes que colocar el lente encima de lo que quieres ver. y al mover el lenta se desenfoca

2 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhamadabouz on 02/26/2016

Impression:cool,excellent,nice;

اداة رائعة لكنها لا تقرب الاشياء سوى القريبة منها

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhayri4 on 04/29/2015

Compact, easy to carry and use. The flash light helps a lot to have clear pictures. It is adaptable to almost all mobile devices. The only thing you have to change the batteries of the flash light, and it doesn't come with the extras:(

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJavierpv on 04/13/2015

Pros: Small and portable, nice image, good focus. Cons: nothing! I received this since 1 month, and I use it a lot of times, for example, to see leafs, some clothes, guitar strings, finger details. etc.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylottekerkhof90 on 03/24/2015

Impression:cool,A cool gadget!;

Pros: Works OK on Iphone. It's very simple to use. For that price you can make nice close ups of everything you want. It still is a gadget so do not expect the world of it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywebd2 on 02/17/2015

Pros: very good present for youg boy and some views was amazing for me too. Cons: Have to fix it directly in the middle of device camera, but it ti not so complicated.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere