DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 60X Microscope Lens Set for IPHONE + More - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice cool Easy to use Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBurnyck on 11/21/2015

Bon délais de livraison. Les LED sont plutôt intense pour une bonne vision. Et ultra simple d'utilisation, comme ont dit si bien ''plug and play''. Pour les amateur de photos microscopique c'est un bon achat.

Impression:cool,nice;

0 1 0

• posted byhabashny on 09/01/2015

Pros: Great buy for amateur macro photography. I am very satisfied overall. I left both lights on overnight several times and it's still kicking. The battery is quite tough from my experience. Cons: Feels cheap. Feels like it's from China. Regular DX users know that doesn't automatically mean a a... Read more

Impression:cool,excellent,nice;

0 0 1

• posted bydtmteru on 03/28/2015

fuinciona mto bem e possivel ver todos os minimos detalhes

Impression:cool,excellent,incrivel;

0 0 0

• posted bytlanders on 10/11/2014

For the price, I was very impressed with the quality of this gadget. I would recommend it to a friend.

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byclaude55 on 09/17/2014

Pros: Much, much better than I expected for such a low price. The device fits very well on my smartphone (Samsung Note 2), even with the protection cover. The light provided by the 2 white leds is quite strong and well oriented to the observed object. I use it to take pictures or make movies of I... Read more

A great gadget! Easy to use.

Impression:excellent;

1 0 7

• posted byAGouw on 07/09/2014

Works well with my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. Image is always in focus. Good magnification. Have white and Violet light. Very sharp images. Very easy to attach. It is not bulky at all and of course the price is superb. So far I have nothing that I can think of anything to categorize as a Con, but on... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bySaltyRydM on 03/17/2014

Its a functional microscope, came out much better than i thought. Easy to use, and easy to attach to the cellphone. Quite bright light, which make it easy to see in dark places. Comes with a small carrying bag, which makes it quite convenient for transport, easily fit in pocket. The plastic in of... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere