DX » Community » Reviews » Qiyin E-990 Bluetooth v3.0 + EDR Stereo Headphones w/ Microphone - Black + White + Silver
Customer’s impression:
functional Quite good Wonderful! Nice for the price ;)
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFelipeRezende on 03/10/2015

Pros: Lighy, easy to use, nice sount and very confortable. Cons: Don´t judge by the box picture. It shows that have Micro SD card and FM Radio but DON'T HAVE!!!! I bought only because the FM and got disapointed.

Impression:Quite good;

0 0 0

• posted byqpcrodrigo on 02/27/2015

Fone de alta qualidade. Estou impressionado com a qualidade do fone. Ele fica enorme na cabeça mas vale apena :)

Impression:Wonderful!;

0 0 0

• posted byindecaa on 10/02/2014

Pros: Good price. Nice looking design. Works good. Sufficient functionality. Sufficient build-in battery life without charging. Easily folds flat. Cons: Creaky device design. I would like to get higher quality, but at this price its Ok. When you increase the volume on the headphones, there are on... Read more

Impression:functional;

0 0 0

• posted bysathiel on 09/23/2014

Pros: Work well with all phones I've tried them with These headphones are light and quite comfortable. Don't feel too heavy. Also grip is tight, so you don't have to worry about dropping them when you move. Cons: Build quality could be better. It's not terrible, but they just don't feel like is -... Read more

Impression:Nice for the price ;);

0 0 0

• posted byfda on 09/22/2014

Pros: sound quality is surprisingly good (considering the price). Easy to use, battery lasts for several hours Cons:internal parts became loose that caused a rattling noise. Taking apart and applying some glue fixed the problem. The blinking blue LED is very bright, it can be disturbing in a dark... Read more

Impression:Quite good;

0 0 0

• posted byrsassi2012 on 07/25/2014

ros: Price Easily links to Bluetooth transmitter Comfortable to wear Good battery life Cons: Nothing OtherThoughts: Decent headset for the low price. They are easy to use and comfortable to wear a under 200 grams. They synched with my cellular phone easily and are proving to be one of my while is... Read more

Impression:Wonderful!;

0 0 0

• posted byKerobins on 05/14/2014

Inexpensive Easily links to Bluetooth transmitter Comfortable to wear Light Good battery life Excessive use of plastics Decent headset for the low price. They are easy to use and comfortable to wear a under 200 grams. They synched with my cellular phone easily and are proving to be one of my The... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byRussianMan on 01/03/2014

Good price. Nice looking design. Works good. Sufficient functionality. Sufficient build-in battery life without charging. Easily folds flat. Creaky device design. I would like to get higher quality, but at this price its Ok. When you increase the volume on the headphones, there are strong and Use... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere