DX » Community » Reviews » YG-35 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connection Flat Cable - Green + Black (104cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycansinatra on 04/29/2014

It is the basic cable you need to connect your computer, ipod, iphone or whatever with minijack to any equipment with sound minijack entry, such a screen monitor. I cannont find any con. You just need to connect your machines and the sound flows through the cable. The only worng thing, it is a little bit short, so be sure that one meter is enough for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheLaung on 04/19/2014

I'm pretty happy about this product. It gives you clean audio and is sturdy. the build quality looks good. the 2 heads are solid and they don't seem to loosen after a while. the heads look better than a normal mp3 cable head. the cable has a flat profile. There are only 2 little con't about the product. The first one is that the cable is not 104cm. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerson123456 on 01/18/2014

The cord works well. The sound quality is acceptable, it has a compact design, and it is a very good value overall. You get what you expect from the item as described. Wire seems a bit flimsy, but this was expected and is shown in the item description This basic cord gets the job done. Probably not for intensive applications, but it's good enough to ... Read more

Cord and connectors
    0 0
  • posted byomerkattan on 11/14/2013

well, it works. I connected it to my speakers and it transfers high quality audio. It is cheap. was visiting a local store that sold such a cable for 30 usd, calaiming it is high quality. i this cable twice and i do not regret it when i switch to my headset and disconnect the cable, the speakers make a static noise and i have to turn them off. I don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomloock on 10/29/2013

The color is nice and the product is just doing what its meant for. The design is nice too. I thought the cable would look very cheap because of the price. But this was not true at all. The cable looks very expensive and long-lasting. The wire is a little bit short but when I bought it I saw that it was 104 cm so I knew that. YG-35 3.5mm Male to Male ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrusek159 on 10/04/2013

-it's flat cable, so cant get tagled -it's really flexible -great quality -mine one's actual cable wasn't perfectly in the middle of jack plug's housing, but it's not a big deal for $1,60 very usefull thing, great quality for the price. Perfect for connecting some models of wireless gaming headphones to pc (some are dedicated to consoles, but you can ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections