DX » Community » Reviews » YG-35 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connection Flat Cable - Green + Black (104cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycansinatra on 04/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is the basic cable you need to connect your computer, ipod, iphone or whatever with minijack to any equipment with sound minijack entry, such a screen monitor. Cons:I cannont find any con. You just need to connect your machines and the sound flows through the cable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheLaung on 04/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I'm pretty happy about this product. It gives you clean audio and is sturdy. the build quality looks good. the 2 heads are solid and they don't seem to loosen after a while. the heads look better than a normal mp3 cable head. the cable has a flat profile. Cons:There are o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerson123456 on 01/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cord works well. The sound quality is acceptable, it has a compact design, and it is a very good value overall. You get what you expect from the item as described. Cons:Wire seems a bit flimsy, but this was expected and is shown in the item description OtherThoughts... Read more

Cord and connectors
    0 0
  • posted byomerkattan on 11/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:well, it works. I connected it to my speakers and it transfers high quality audio. It is cheap. was visiting a local store that sold such a cable for 30 usd, calaiming it is high quality. i this cable twice and i do not regret it Cons:when i switch to my headset and dis... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomloock on 10/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The color is nice and the product is just doing what its meant for. The design is nice too. I thought the cable would look very cheap because of the price. But this was not true at all. The cable looks very expensive and long-lasting. Cons:The wire is a little bit short b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrusek159 on 10/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-it's flat cable, so cant get tagled -it's really flexible -great quality Cons:-mine one's actual cable wasn't perfectly in the middle of jack plug's housing, but it's not a big deal for $1,60 OtherThoughts:very usefull thing, great quality for the price. Perf... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections