DX » Community » Reviews » 2200mAh Rechargeable Portable Emergency Power with Phone Adapters
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrickmiraldo on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very small, so you pack it anywhere. Comes with a handful of adapters but I only carry around the standard MicroUSB-USB cable that can not only charge the battery but also use it afterwards to charge my phone! And it's retractable, so that's also good. It... Read more

1 0
  • posted bympiet on 05/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, light-weight device. Can be charged with same cables and adapters that it is delivered with. Plenty of adapters included, but only for different smart phones. Good enough to re-charge my small GPS tracker within a few hours, not tried on my mobile phone yet. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaidoROM on 11/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Charge level test. Very useful. - Lot of adapters. - USB output. Even if there isn't needed adapter You can use Your own. Cons:- Micro USB input. Mini USB suits more. - Even if there is declared PSP-compatibility in manual there is still no special adapter tho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriviery on 10/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It's a very versatile battery pack thanks to USB port. -Useful to charge my iPhone 4 (capacity equivalent to 1,5 full charged battery) and to give a push on iPad 2 (1/3 of full charge) -It came with a lot of adapters, allowing the use with an infinity of devi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymxsadfriday on 08/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*The test button actually works. *Can charge any product that connects to a USB (USB Output directly from the battery) *Great capacity (can charge both my ipod and my iphone 2 with a single charge) *Great accesories for cell phone charging * Comes with retractive cables (... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariocar on 03/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:. Charges my Nokia N82 from flat to full 3 times . Really light and easy to carry on your pocket . LEDs indicate the power level . Charges off USB Cons:. The connectors are bad quality. I recommend buy a more sturdy brand, for the Nokia you can find better ada... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections