DX » Community » Reviews » 2200mAh Rechargeable Portable Emergency Power with Phone Adapters
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrickmiraldo on 11/26/2012

It's very small, so you pack it anywhere. Comes with a handful of adapters but I only carry around the standard MicroUSB-USB cable that can not only charge the battery but also use it afterwards to charge my phone! And it's retractable, so that's also good. It can charge my phone (Galaxy S) almost back to 100% even while I use 3G to surf the web before ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bympiet on 05/05/2012

Small, light-weight device. Can be charged with same cables and adapters that it is delivered with. Plenty of adapters included, but only for different smart phones. Good enough to re-charge my small GPS tracker within a few hours, not tried on my mobile phone yet. Not sure about the quality of the battery that is built-in. Build quality does not appear ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaidoROM on 11/18/2011

- Charge level test. Very useful. - Lot of adapters. - USB output. Even if there isn't needed adapter You can use Your own. - Micro USB input. Mini USB suits more. - Even if there is declared PSP-compatibility in manual there is still no special adapter though, so i've build my own. - Too thick wires. Dont know how long it'll last. - Great for PSP users.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriviery on 10/07/2011

-It's a very versatile battery pack thanks to USB port. -Useful to charge my iPhone 4 (capacity equivalent to 1,5 full charged battery) and to give a push on iPad 2 (1/3 of full charge) -It came with a lot of adapters, allowing the use with an infinity of devices. -Past one year of intensive use, the capacity remains the same. -The slots are a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymxsadfriday on 08/10/2010

*The test button actually works. *Can charge any product that connects to a USB (USB Output directly from the battery) *Great capacity (can charge both my ipod and my iphone 2 with a single charge) *Great accesories for cell phone charging * Comes with retractive cables (both mini usb and the one for the adapters) *Build quality could be better *It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariocar on 03/21/2010

. Charges my Nokia N82 from flat to full 3 times . Really light and easy to carry on your pocket . LEDs indicate the power level . Charges off USB . The connectors are bad quality. I recommend buy a more sturdy brand, for the Nokia you can find better adapters (USB -> power) Perfect backup battery for you Power eager gadgets... Perfect for long trips ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections