Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Charge level test. Very useful.
- Lot of adapters.
- USB output. Even if there isn't needed adapter You can use Your own.
- Micro USB input. Mini USB suits more.
- Even if there is declared PSP-compatibility in manual there is still no special adapter though, so i've build my own.
- Too thick wires. Dont know how long it'll last.
- Great for PSP users. Full charge of console with one of DX PSP1000 battery (1200mAh by fact) and there is still 3 leds lights. But don't forget - there's NO special psp-adapter, so be prepared to make it yourself.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.