DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Display Port Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable for MacBook - White
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeddie2137 on 06/01/2014

Despite the description only mentioning Apple MacBooks, it works fine with my Lenovo Thinkpad (x240). Woohoo. Other than the cosmetic flaw mentioned below, decent build quality and the fit (ie HDMI and mini-**) was tight. Admittedly, MacBooks with their white adaptors are pretty popular. This adaptor though just looks like a cheap knock-off of the Apple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopbokke112 on 03/25/2014

It works. I am using it with a mini display port on a lenovo t440s. Works fine. No problems so far. It feels a bit cheap, but hey, it is DX and it is cheap.. non so far. For the cheap quality feeling it could be a little cheaper. But still no problems with this price. It says macbook but it can also be used for other computers which use mini displayport ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydropzone8 on 03/21/2014

Very useful and very cheap compared to the other ones in the market. It allows audio and video. The quality is very good and its really easy to use, just plug it and use it. The quality-price relation is very good if you don't want to pay 20$ or more for something similar. None yet. Good packaging, with covers. Be careful that your computer is compatible ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilkman on 03/09/2014

Worked immediately when using to connect my Lenovo ThinkPad W530 (Win 8.1) to my monitor (1920x1200). Even the PC audio worked through the monitor. None so far. (Received less than a week ago) When I ordered, I ordered two different versions (item numbers) of mini-** to HDMI adapters (237498 and 117752). They both appear identical. They both work exactly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXumixu on 02/15/2014

> It works plug and play. > Seems well constructed (no cheap plastic/rubber) > It's not too short (to stress the notebook conector), nor too long (the HDMI cable is long so it doesnt need to be longer). > It's white-white, that makes it look good, not like gray-ish or ivory-sih cables. > Could have been cheaper, but it price is great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzanoncello on 12/28/2013

This product works great on MacBook Pros or any device with mini display port for that reason. Quality looks excellent as it is a digital signal. Cosmetics of the device are not perfect but that is to be expected. Doesn't effect the use of the device at all. Nothing to complain about regarding the use or functionality. Great product and would buy again ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerkanD on 12/12/2013

The pros of this product greatly overcome the cons in my opinion. It is manufactured with a nice sturdy quality and good feel in my hands. The product description pretty much is accurate and the product lives up to that. I have used mine for about 3 weeks now and it is working flawlessly. I am concerned about one thing. The overall construction seems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3rknsnmz on 11/19/2013

well packed. I am glad to get this item. I used and it works normally. I use it macbook to Philips HDTV. So it works well but a bit latency. But it is not noticeable much. I think that it can be old soon because it is cheap and it isn't made good material. Even like this I can use it and I am glad. In general I am glad because it works. And Enough. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGriffenWar on 11/05/2013

Compact Working Cheaper than others Good Quality None Other than shipping speed, it was a very good experience. THe product works well, initially i thought it was faulty, but it was actually a setting on my MacBook that needed adjustment. The product was delivered to my mailbox (which I really appreciated and enjoyed) rather than to a post depot that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfredvicentin on 10/06/2013

-Works Perfectly -Sound Works Perfectly. -Video Works Perfectly -Protected Package -Very Low Price -Supports video bandwidth up to 10.8Gbps; Supports QXGA 2560 x 1600p -More them 1 month to arrive Works fine, and I recomend, bought to my macbook pro, nice video quality, sound works perfectly. Good to watch movies on 54 inches Full HD TV Cable has aprouch ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections