DX » Community » Reviews » YB-35 3.5mm Jack Male to Male Shielded Flat Audio Cable - Blue + Black (102cm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhvicunas on 03/06/2014

Works good and its as the description of the product said. It comes in a good envelope and sounds perfet (I tested in the radio of my car) If you should buy one like that in Chile, it would at least cost about e or times this one. Its very light and seems to be weak, but still works good (for a first day) The color its not the same as the picture, but ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byN22Koekwaus on 02/14/2014

- Excellent sound quality - Beautiful aesthetics, the blue looks really nice i.m.o. - Looks expensive (if that's important to you) - The flat cable prevents the cable from tangling - Easy to roll up due to the flat cable - Easy to use - The length of the cable is exactly right - None so far. Not even the slightest con found Great as a gift, excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerson123456 on 01/18/2014

The cord works well. The sound quality is acceptable, it has a compact design, and it is a very good value overall. You get what you expect from the item as described. Wire seems a bit flimsy, but this was expected and is shown in the item description This basic cord gets the job done. Probably not for intensive applications, but it's good enough to ... Read more

Cord and connectors
    0 0
  • posted byKooshan on 12/11/2013

Very simple and good looking cable. Seems quite strong and works perfectly During shipment was sent in folded form, so it still has some bends on it and looks not nice. I'd rather preffer it to be sent as on the picture, in roller form had some trouble when used it first time, the sound was horrible and i was about to be dissapointed and throw the thing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXebaL on 12/02/2013

This is a very cheap jack cable, but also perfectly working. I bought it to connect an analogic voice recorder to a computer in order to get the content as a numeric format, it worked perfectly. It's flat so there is less destruction problems. I never tried flat cable before, and I liked it. Nothing, it fullfiled all my requirement. It's 102 cm long,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygolanchick on 11/26/2013

Black gum ends quality is ok. No more! Connector (what goes into device) seems in good quality but I am no expert. I only have it for a day so far no problems. The cable itself (blue part) is thinner than I expected (judging by the picture). I assume thinner means less resistant hence more chance to break/tear. Again, have it only for one day so I can’... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrRubyRob on 11/13/2013

It's a very nice product with a cool blue flat cable. 24k flat gold at the end, which makes the music experience even better. It's very cheap and can also be used in many situations. Who can't use a jackstick right? But it's a nice product, which can be used almost every day. If you should buy one like that in Denmark, it would at least cost about 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLordPimpao on 11/04/2013

Recebi a mercadoria que eu comprei depois de 26 dias. Não mandam o número do rastreio para você poder acompanhar a trajetória da mercadoria comprada e saber qual é o dia em que a mercadoria vai chegar na sua casa. Fiz uma compra barata como teste para ver se este site é confiável. Como recebi a mercadoria depois de ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections