DX » Community » Reviews » YB-35 3.5mm Jack Male to Male Shielded Flat Audio Cable - Blue + Black (102cm)
Customer’s impression:
good muito bom Very Good! light Works Good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhenriquevs on 07/27/2015

Good product.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byrjeg on 07/15/2015

Pro: The wire is flat and quite long, a lot of different colors are offered. Con: Sometimes, the wire doesn't connect well with the receiving audio and takes some 'wiggeling'

0 0 0

• posted bydragosmex on 07/03/2015

It works fine, the jacks are small an fits perfectly in every device.

Impression:Correct;

0 0 0

• posted by5697423 on 06/25/2015

Not much to say about it other then it just works great for a good price. The cheapest one out there and no need to go more expensive.

0 0 0

• posted byzaithamLaw on 06/19/2015

long and flat cable, works well, the quality of the sound is very good. And looks durable. I recommend buy it

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byKeroSIN123 on 06/07/2015

Плюсы: тонкий, легкий. Не мешает, при пониженные температурах и на морозе не дубеет и не выскакиват из гнезда AUX. Интересные внешний вид из-за плоской формы кабеля. Прекрасно передает сигнал, не запутывается. Минусы: их нет... Итог: Вы не можете попросить больше платить 1,51 US, дешево и хорошо.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahoo on 05/27/2015

Been using for a long time good so for. The cable is easy to keep organized and pack on the go. Cons: there is one "connector pin material and strength" some time the contact is sketchy and you have wiggle and twist.

0 0 0

• posted bymatheusmimo on 04/14/2015

Pros: - Very thin. - Transmit the signal with no fails. - It's resistent. Cons: - No at all. Other: - It's the second time that I buy this product. - It is really good, durable and cheap.

0 0 0

• posted byWelcomeReality on 04/13/2015

This cable is veryusefull, i use it almost every day for my surround set. The sound is good and the lenght is also perfect!

Impression:good,light,muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bymassaro1956 on 03/24/2015

Pros: Boa construção. Boa qualidade. Utiliso a algumas semanas e não tive nenhum problema. Ótima compra.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere