DX » Community » Reviews » YB-35 3.5mm Jack Male to Male Shielded Flat Audio Cable - Blue + Black (102cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhvicunas on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Works good and its as the description of the product said. It comes in a good envelope and sounds perfet (I tested in the radio of my car) If you should buy one like that in Chile, it would at least cost about e or times this one.Cons:Its very light and seems to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byXebaL on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is a very cheap jack cable, but also perfectly working. I bought it to connect an analogic voice recorder to a computer in order to get the content as a numeric format, it worked perfectly. It's flat so there is less destruction problems. I never tried flat cable befo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrRubyRob on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's a very nice product with a cool blue flat cable. 24k flat gold at the end, which makes the music experience even better. It's very cheap and can also be used in many situations. Who can't use a jackstick right? But it's a nice product, which can be used al... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections