Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaaanna on 07/07/2014

This is a pretty ring, and looks nice when put in shelf. There are a number of things i find nice about this item First of all, it is not easy to get a replica of a LOTR ring for this price. Secondly, the design is good. It does look like elvish. I have not bothered to see if the symbols match does from the movie but regardless they look awesome. Next,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEpitaph78 on 05/14/2014

Nicely made, the elfish writing is nicely added, though not engraved. Very clean polished finish Lack of sizes... I have big hands unfortunately and eventhough this says mens (assuming this means "bigger") it's still pretty small. Would have been nice much bigger to use as a thumb ring. The writing seems printed on, hope it lasts, but really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThierryOrth on 01/28/2014

This ring truly is one awesome ring. The engraving looks beautiful, it is surely my favorite ring. Everybody thinks it is beautiful, and so do I. For 3 dollar this is surely one of the best things I have bought here. No cons, it is beautiful and there is nothing wrong with it apart of some mistakes in the engraving. If you want a ring to wear a lot,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArty182925 on 01/03/2014

Great ring. Great looking. It comes in little bag for Christmas (maybe that's only for Christmas time). If someone is big fan of Lord of the Rings, it is a great gift. Price is great. Wording looks awesome on it. Color is great. Perfect silver. For this price you will get much more then you hope. So far so good. Truly... none, or at least I didn't find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshinies on 12/06/2013

Holy ** dude. This is actually a reasonable item. I haven't sat down and closely compared it, but the script looks passable, and is engraved both inside the band, and on the outside of the band as pictured. I bought this at teh same time as I got http://dx.com/p/classic-the-lord-of-the-rings-style-alloy-plating-24k-gold-ring-golden-181569 to compare.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDutchdude1 on 11/20/2013

The ring looks nice, has rounded edges. The engraving on the outside is quite well detailed as well. Looks nice around your finger, as well as on a lovely necklace, if it doesn't fit your finger. The ring was a tad small for me. Sadly, the inside is not engraved, but seems like it's stamped on. So far, it's not fading, but probably won't. The ring looks ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections