Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoaquinAlegre on 08/05/2015

Pro: no aporta nada, es un anillo, si te gusta LOTR es genial, cons: ninguna, salvo que no me entra en mi dedo. Muy lindo recuerdo para los amantes de esta creación de Tolkien!

Impression:good,nice,Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted byricardo427 on 06/08/2015

Very nice ring to have, specially for the price. It impressed me for the good quality of the ring. Interesting product as a gift.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9436763 on 06/06/2015

Pros: Ring arrived quickly, is cheap, probably is whatever alloy they say it is too Cons: There is literally no engraving, just some weird sort of etching in absolutely tiny symbols on the in and outside.

Impression:Different from pictured;

0 0 0

• posted byReaverKitteh on 06/03/2015

The ring is not the one in the picture... It is not engraved, the symbols are drawn on the inside and outside. Its a good ring though, same size that I ordered, fits well. Shiny silver and slightly rounded for comfort.

Nice shiny silver. However, symbols are drawn on not engraved Nice shiny silver. However, symbols are drawn on not engraved Nice shiny silver. However, symbols are drawn on not engraved

0 0 0

• posted byezdagani on 04/27/2015

Pros: durable, with the inscriptions of LOTR engraved. Cons: small. but i made a necklace out of it like in the LOTR movie.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bySuperdona23 on 04/22/2015

its a great ring, i'm surprised for a quality of the ring, and the draws are exelent, good price, and the shipment was fast :D

0 0 0

• posted bymrMAXby on 04/17/2015

Заказ пришел без всяких задержек. Товар очень качественный и очень дешевый. Всем буду советовать покупать. Лучшее, что я видел за эти деньги

Impression:good,плохо;

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigoppimenta on 04/06/2015

pros: bonito e de ótima qualidade. muito bom o preço para este produto

Impression:Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted bymasudjuan on 04/05/2015

Pros: Nice ring for low price Cons: With use, the LOTR draw starts to vanish

0 0 0

• posted by8995509 on 03/25/2015

Конечно размер маловат, но за такую цену пойдет. Ждал ровно месяц! Спасибки :)

Пришли, 18 размер

Impression::);

0 0 0

DX Everywhere