DX » Community » Reviews » Zinc Alloy Dragonfly Pendant Necklace - Bronze + Blue
Customer’s impression:
Beautiful Normal Charming GLAMOROSO
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzurvieer on 12/31/2014

para una persona que busca un pequeño presente para una persona especial, les recomiendo este producto.

Impression:Normal;

0 0 0

• posted byelfotografo on 12/21/2014

positivo llego en fecha, estoy muy conforme con DX siempre cumple con los pedidos, los productos que muestran son los que envian, nunca me ha dejado de llegar ninguno de mis pedidos

Impression:GLAMOROSO;

0 0 0

• posted byanika711 on 10/26/2014

I love it, it's very pretty like in the picture. I love the bronze combined with the turquoise Looks like a strong material, definitely not easy to break it. The size of the cord is perfect for me but you can't put it smaller or larger if you want to so that can be a cons. The only weakness if of... Read more

Impression:Beautiful;

0 0 0

• posted byHannah37 on 10/23/2014

VEry nice necklase! Looks very simple but charming on you. The stone in the middle is adecquate big und has nice blue colour.

Charming necklace

Impression:Charming;

0 0 0

• posted bymanuelgc on 01/16/2014

Very nice, is that which comes in the picture, good color, good size and are fashionable, you will have an alternative to the owl that now often take worldwide. very nice the dragonfly looks great Read the manufacturer's specifications well because as he explains .. chain is a zinc alloy and is a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: