DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective TPU Bumper Frame w/ Buttons for Iphone 4 / 4S - White + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclausweb on 03/06/2014

Great product, good construction and materials, and protects the sides, dont't changes the width of the phone too. Fits perfectly on my iPhone 4/4S. Looks great on a black iPhone. The shipping time... For now, i don't find any cons that i can write about this product. it's just does the work. Great bumper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiegoR04 on 01/08/2014

Bumper of excellent quality, well protects the Iphone. The rubber part protects the iPhone falls in long range. Become the most stylish Iphone leaving the back shows the "Apple" sample. Has nothing against, it is worth remembering that the back is discovered. Normal of Bumpers. Bumper of excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHeitorfernandes on 11/06/2013

*Efficient as it proposes, protect the iphone in falls. *cheap *Fits well on iphone. *Very good to protect the sides of the cases where the fall causes most of the screen breaks. I have an older, over time the rubber and plastic begin to take off, there just buying a new one, but the price is worth it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiki1969 on 09/24/2013

Product came nicely packaged, after opening I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of workmanship. Easy to set up and very well suited for the iphone 4, there are no anomalies all keys work well. Rubber lining excellent protection front and back of the phone. None for now,and I think that complaints ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections