DX » Community » Reviews » White Magic Beans with Assorted Messages (10-Pack Growing Plant)
  • 5 star 26 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by13557 on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice to buy with letters burned to the one side of the endosperm(the two large half pods) of the seed. Therefore writing is visible only for about 1 month after the plant started to seed. When plant grows endosperm as a baby nutrition source is used and it jus... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiljahi on 07/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are very cheap and fun “magic” beans. I planted six of them and they all came out after six to eight days. The inscriptions, in my case "I love you" on one side and a heart on the other side, were very clear and easy to read. All you have to do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfillme on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Beans are great. Almost all sprouted. Germination took about two weeks. At higher temperatures could be done faster.They are a wonderful gift for a loved one. Cons:No description in English how to grow. For this some of my beans darkened and the inscription is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminrigueto on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I loved the beans, are very well made and are a great option to give a present to someone you care about, are of excellent quality, has varied sentences that allow independent presenteamos we like to be our boyfriend, father, mother and friends, too! Easy to g... Read more

0 0
  • posted by912wycka912 on 02/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to plant - Grows fast - Nice clear words on the leaves - Good price - Ideal for a gift Cons:- All of them which I've received were with the same words - Packed in a tiny plastic bag, could be better. - No more cons, though.:) OtherThoughts:Bought this as for a li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielvcg on 11/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This is a nice gift. - It makes more interesting to see the growing process of the bean. - You can keep the seed for a very long time until you plant. It is very durable. - They are quite easy to plant and grow very fast. Cons:- The writing does not last the whole pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGBTemplate on 08/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- growing to a really nice plant, and there's a massage at the beginning. - comes packed nice with a lot of bubbles. Cons:- you might waste some of them in order to experiment and understand how to make it grow right. - the most annoying thing - there were only "th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhidrargyro on 07/25/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ok, this is a group of seeds with a messages, this is all you have, but the surprise is when it's grow, because you can see the message again, but in the plant way!! If you think gift this plant to some friend, first put the seed in a pot, in that way your fri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxylta on 07/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm doing another review of this for i kept it in storage (those that wasnt given away) As I thought, it would still grow as they are in constant hibernation state until we water them. Keep them dry and I suspect they aill last for years. Just to do a check and confirm,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRrreidar on 06/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Comes in a pack of 10 beans. Was easy to grow, I didnt know anything about growing, and they came to life!!. All 10 of my beans grew up to deliver the message and sprout. Cons:All my beans had a heart and the text "MISS YOU" on them, so it wasnt very much assorted ... (... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections