DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective TPU Bumper Frame w/ Buttons for Iphone 4 / 4S - Orange + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclausweb on 04/01/2014

Great product, good construction and materials, and protects the sides, dont't changes the width of the phone too. Fits perfectly on my iPhone 4/4S. Looks great on a black iPhone. The shipping time... For now, i don't find any cons that i can write about this product. it's just does the work. Great bumper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiegoR04 on 01/08/2014

Bumper of excellent quality, well protects the Iphone. The rubber part protects the iPhone falls in long range. Become the most stylish Iphone leaving the back shows the "Apple" sample. Has nothing against, it is worth remembering that the back is discovered. Normal of Bumpers. Bumper of excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySchrum on 01/02/2014

This bumber fits perfectly on the iPhone 4s. For the price, it is a no-brainer. It is a little bit higher than the phone, which keeps the phone from getting scratches I haven't found any cons yet It is easy to fit on LololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololLololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololLolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJordigomez on 11/22/2013

Funda muy divertida y original. Llego en perfecto estado i en su embalage corespondiente. Se adapta a la perfeccion y puedo cargar el iphone sin problemas con la funda colocada. Color muy vivo y bien acabado Ninguna pega de momento, excepto que al colocarla hay que levantar un poco el boton de encendido ... Read more

Funda iphone4 Funda iphone4

0 0 0

• posted byNYmed on 11/07/2013

It looks great, fits perfectly, seems durable, and is cheap. My friends thought I got a new phone. The orange color is very bright. The rubber edge has caused my screen protector to peel up a little. Some other people have complained about the buttons falling off but that has not happened to me and I'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byoOMorfieusOo on 10/23/2013

- It fits perfectly around my iPhone 4 and even made my lock button work again. Without the bumper I have to push the button really hard, but with it it just works with a normal push! - I already dropped my iPhone more than once and it protected my iPhone from taking any damage. - The black and orange ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections