DX » Community » Reviews » Retro Zinc Alloy Globe +Telescope Pendant Necklace - Blue + Bronze
Customer’s impression:
None Liked so much
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeyseazevedo on 09/29/2014

the necklace is beautiful and well made. The price is very good when compared with this kind of necklace on my country. Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byGFiorenzano on 09/17/2014

I love the globe! it's just like in the picture, so cute! i'm using it a looot!!!! it's a good price and quality... i'm happy that after 3 months waiting it finally arrived :D :D :))) the colors are perfect and the necklace has a good size, i liked. Read more

Impression:Liked so much;

0 0 0

• posted byIda11 on 12/31/2013

elegant bronze chain, cute tinny binoculars and a spinning globe with a real map and blue colored water. the globe it self is odd: its not round and have manufacturing bumps on it so it can't spin freely. even so i find its oddnes appealing and i think the imperfection adding beauty to this peace of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byImunch on 12/09/2013

It's beautiful and a perfect length! The globe can it can spin which is so cute and the water is a beautiful petrol-blue/green color with the bronze-gold! So well done map too and it just makes me dream about traveling so the job is done! I'll wear it every day! The ring that holds it is a bit thin and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections