DX » Community » Reviews » Free Soldier Outdoor Quick Release Belt Snap Hook Keychain - Black
Customer’s impression:
good very useful value Fits a standard police Outer belt and sits secure
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byorson9 on 06/04/2015

Pros quality manufactured Velcro with carbine exactly what i looked for. No visible Cons yet.

Impression:good,very useful,value;

0 0 0

• posted bygokneuf on 05/14/2015

Pros: Cheap, but durable. Handy for keys and things that are not used often, but still accessible when needed. Cons: Small hook, so small key ring widths are needed. Sometimes difficult to remove key ring or put key ring on hook. Overall: I like it. I use it for dogging keys (work in Security), I... Read more

Impression:good,value;

0 0 0

• posted byRVILAV on 10/26/2014

Pros: It can be attached in many different ways to any part of your backpack, belt. etc.. cons: None for the moment. Not only useful for keys , but you can attach several other items like camera complements. For price / quality is very recomendable.

Impression:very useful;

0 0 0

• posted byDyverDwn on 09/17/2014

Pros: It is exactly as shown, the tag itself can be removed (with a little effort) without effecting the usability or durability of the item. It is large enough to hold handcuff, vehicle and cell key all at once if required. Cons: I think it is a little expensive for what it is. Recommendations:... Read more

Impression:Fits a standard police Outer belt and sits secure;

0 0 0

• posted byTripleSurvival on 05/14/2014

- always knowing that your keys are on your belt at all times. - Can attach many different keys easily via the clip or the punched out hole. - has a tactical look to it. - it uses Velcro + Snap Fastener Great Plus! Have not found any so far For the price of the Item You save enough to buy a few i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBloob416 on 12/02/2013

-Holds keys very well, makes sure they don't poke you in the butt or sit at the bottom of your pocket -Very well sturdy nylon construction -Looks cool -Might not work well with dress pants since it looks sort of 'tacticool'...more of a casual wear solution for carrying your keys This is exactly I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: