DX » Community » Reviews » 1.1" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter (SD/USB)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFistuk7 on 04/12/2010

at the start it worked very well except it always in Random mode, and after alots of tries I couldnt find a way to cancel this Random mode. In addition, to the Randome mode that cant be cancel, in one of the units I ordered the LCD screen stop worked after 2 days. I ordered about 10 of them, for friends and family hows asked and most of them working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byegoncasteel on 08/04/2009

I have had 2 other DX fm transmitters but nether one lasted very long and they never really did what I wanted. This unit is dead simple stick SD card in the side and music plays. Start up time is near instant. No bad UI to deal with. The switch on the side is a 4 way rocker left and right change tracks up and down station transmitted to push to play/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKirtsun on 07/14/2009

- Relatively cheap. - Remote control. - Accepts SDHC (tested with Transcend 4Gb class 4). - Bright display, readable under different angles. - Accepts SD&USB (not simultaneously). - DO NOT store frequency and song position. Always starts from 87.5 / 0000 - With its joystick you cannot control volume, only frequency and song number, and play/pause.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections