DX » Community » Reviews » Premium Component Video and Audio AV Cable for PS2/PS3 (1.56M-Length)
  • 5 star 23 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGioKLado on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Price! - Very sturdy and well built - It does gives a great image quality for a generic component cable Cons:- It's not genuine, but this you already know - Not really a con, but you must pay attention to the color scheme of the cables. It may not have the sam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevertonab on 12/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cable works good as expected, perfect for use in LCD/LED tv's, awesome quality compared to normal cable. The connectors are made of excelent material, cable seems to be durable. Excelente cabo, funciona muito bem conforme esperado! Cons:No cons! The cable works great, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndroid on 11/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable is the perfect length and has a nice solid feel to it. The connectors are plastic, but they also have a solid feel to them. The ends look to be gold plated and they connected firmly to the back of my TV. There were no issues with connecting it to my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOlegdr on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is the best quality video output the PS2 can use, the picture is much cleaner and crisper on my LCD TV when compared to the standard composite cables. Cons:PS1 games don't work on it an "unsupported" message pops up on the screen. DVD playback did not wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcelo05 on 07/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works perfectly on three TVs I've tested it; - Image is greatly improved compared to the standard AV cable, specially in LCD TVs; - Good price; - The cable itself looks cool. Cons:- The package came a little smashed, but the cable had no problem. OtherThough... Read more

The package came a little smashed The cable itself looks cool
    0 0
  • posted bykei18kun on 06/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Best price and quality in the world. That's how I will describe this product. Thanks for this great deal. Its gold tipped and sturdy cable. I simply love that it comes with free postage :) Cons:Takes 1 week to arrive when I can't wait to use it. Keep thinking when will it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharlierav on 03/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent component video cable. Material of excellent quality and excellent price. Very cheap compared to the price of Brazil. Intuitive installation and simple, do not miss it. Cons:This component video cable does not have any problems. Can buy without fear.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrenmao on 12/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:One of the best product I have bought here so far in terms of cost-benefit. Well packaged, strongly build, reasonably long, golden contacts, comfortable to hold while you plug and unplug, great image quality. Cons:None. It does what is intended to perfectly. Impossible to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlion on 10/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It works great - Tested it on a Ps2 and a ps3, great image quality over the original cable - cheap - Great build quality - golden connectors Cons:- none. mine fits perfectly with both ps2 and ps3 OtherThoughts: Bottomline:It is a great purchase, specially if you use a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMutual on 09/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a genuine Component cable for your PS3 or PS2. I bought this cable because I had bought a LCD-TV, and I experienced very bad quality through the normal RGB cables on my Playstation 2. I could live with the bad picture-quality, but my TV lagged because... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections