Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNiLoni on 07/03/2014

I use this as soldering helper and it does the trick for holding the boards as third hand. It's hard to get something small sticking it because of the slippery coating on the clamps. If you sand the painting it works way better. It's very small so don't expect it to work for hammering etc. Another of the clamps will wobble a bit so it could be hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexofx on 06/14/2014

It's great to hold small objects while soldering. There is no damage to the objects since the jaws are not knurled. only fits the thinnest of tables (the 'maximum opening diameter 35mm' spec on the website is wrong: total opening is only 30mm, and deducting the pivot ball height your table should not be more then 20mm thick). If you really need to apply ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiky01 on 06/09/2014

Excellent range of motion grips good onto pcbs and the like without scratching them and opens up to accomodate a wide variety of tables opened the box and the pivot ball fell right off the desk clamp and theres no stop to keep the vises jaw from being over-loosened and falling off needs to come with a rubber liner for both the jaws and for the desk ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byponnie392 on 03/27/2014

Small, sturdy tool. Lightweight but does its work perfectly. Great price for what you get. Very nice for precision work with small details and such. A very handy tool for both amateurs and professionals, very recommended. A bit limited for thse who do not have standard tables. Needs some rubber softeners not to damage details with the sharp edges of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZusidal on 01/20/2014

Has mostly used it when I've soldered, but also sometimes when I drilled hole in small things and tings like that and it looks likes its not used. A small and lightweight vise that fits everyone involved in working on small things, soldering, gluing, cutting, drilling and much more. Nice to have in the toolbox or just the tool cabinet to you need it,... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymillonetiz on 01/03/2014

Pequeño y Compacto. Tiene una buena calidad de acabado y no cede ni al tiron ni a la presion, sujeta bien al banco sin bailar ni girar, el uso que le doy es sencilla mente sujetar las piezas que grabo, corto o preparo para ensamblar y en todos estos cometidos se desempeña muy bien No tiene premordazas, pero por este precio tampoco son exigibles.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byespadaleo on 12/09/2013

despite i did not use the vice very much, i can tell this is a useful device for mini drilling or for mini cutting jobs. must have in mind the minimum dimensions of the jigs in case you want to do bigger jobs or if you dont have a thin table to adjust the vice. the thread could be of better quality , it seems that if you squeeze it a bit harder it will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybezik2009 on 11/25/2013

1) Good quality. 2) It's small which means that it's portable. You can use it everywhere. 3) It can be installed to any desk/chair/shelf/... 4) It is perfect for keeping things glued together. 5) It's multipurpose. 6) It's cheap! 7) Quick delivery. I couldn't find any. It can be useful for people who work with small stuff: watches, car models, microelectronics,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirkojovic on 10/24/2013

Light. Good finishing. Solid. Useful. I like the "staff pick" mention.. Maybe the bottom knob,because it's fix, and not spin while you tighten . It can scratch your table. It has not lubrication. I prefer roughness handles, for cylindrical objects. I would add one or two hole for fix mounting. The only color is grey, i like other funny colors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaniellou on 09/28/2013

Heavy Duty Steel Mini Vise Heavy Duty Steel Mini Vise Small and full METAL. very easy to use very sturdy I use it for small soldering work and as a strong 3rd hand -It may not fit on every table because it needs thin table. Mine was too thick but I just needed to remove white ball to fit it on my table. -It was a little smaller than I expected -It was ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections