Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDENCD on 05/19/2015

Pros: It's small and fits any toolbox. It's all metal and you can tighten the screw pretty well The grips are well leveled, clamping even small objects very well Great price, the tool comes out handy when soldering. Cons: The vise can be installed only on a plywood board rather than a normal due... Read more

Impression:it gets the job done ,Fairly rigid,Good for soldering;

0 0 0

• posted byahata38 on 05/16/2015

Seller says (Heavy Duty Steel Mini Vise) this is not real because this tool made of aluminum. And it is not better than kid toys. I totally rejected. If you like to buy something stupid do it.

Impression:it gets the job done ;

0 0 0

• posted byfredericksns on 03/18/2015

Tem um tamanho ótimo e fixa bem ao local de trabalho. Não há contras ele é todo bem feito.

Impression:'Tamanho Perfeito parágrafo O Trabalho;

0 0 0

• posted bysal23xl on 01/27/2015

Pros: Tamaño pequeño para trabajar con piezas pequeñas. Ideal para bricos caseros, ayuda como una tercera mano para soldar, desenroscar piezas etc. Cons: Para cosas realmente finas, el tornillo tiene un pequeño juego que hace que sea difícil fijarlas, pero al final se suele conseguir. Para el No... Read more

Impression:Es una buena compra.;

0 0 0

• posted byknicko on 10/14/2014

It is a useful wise for small stuff like electronics It is cheap and I don't think it will break anytime soon not so sturdy that I have hoped but it is grate product for that you pay!

Impression:Flimsy;

0 0 0

• posted byNivicos on 10/10/2014

Pros: Nice finishing, nice fixation into wood. Cons: If you apply a moderate force, it will bend. For the price is ok, small, nice finished and pretty.

Works, bu for low force application Works, bu for low force application

Impression::);

0 0 0

• posted bynolaf on 09/22/2014

Pros: nice quality sturdy little vise than can be used for delicate jobs just fine i have accidentally dropped it a couple of times and it is still good as new cons: for extra grip you have to put a little metal or rubber piece but no really an inconveniet just to avoid damaging the workpiece.

Impression:it gets the job done ;

0 0 0

• posted byNiLoni on 07/03/2014

I use this as soldering helper and it does the trick for holding the boards as third hand. It's hard to get something small sticking it because of the slippery coating on the clamps. If you sand the painting it works way better. It's very small so don't expect it to work for hammering etc. of the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexofx on 06/14/2014

It's great to hold small objects while soldering. There is no damage to the objects since the jaws are not knurled. only fits the thinnest of tables (the 'maximum opening diameter 35mm' spec on the website is wrong: total opening is only 30mm, and deducting the pivot ball height your table should... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysiky01 on 06/09/2014

Excellent range of motion grips good onto pcbs and the like without scratching them and opens up to accomodate a wide variety of tables opened the box and the pivot ball fell right off the desk clamp and theres no stop to keep the vises jaw from being over-loosened and falling off needs to come a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere