DX » Community » Reviews » Wired Shock Game Controller for Nintendo GameCube NGC and Wii (White)
  • 5 star 22 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeu984vezes on 05/09/2014

The controllers serves to game cube and wii. Its quality is very good. The click of the buttons is soft, and it fits very well in your hands. The cable are a little short, so you have to stay too close to videogame. If you to play with four players, you will have to stay near of your friends. I bought four controllers, and now i'm very pleased. Its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDennieD1 on 02/27/2014

Cheap and good controller. Doesn't look cheap and works fine, actually it looks just as the original controller it just doesn't have the gamecube logo on it. Came in and instantly put it to use with some Super Smash Bros. It survived it :). The wire is pretty short, so you have to get close to your GC or WII. Also the B button sometimes doesn't work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeixonx on 02/24/2014

Cheap, nice looking, it looks like the original, the triggers work great, feels good in the hand, the rumble also works fine. The D-pad, sometimes when I press right, is like I have pressed left, so I have to press a bit harder, but nothing serious. The cord is too short, like 2 meters long. The analog sticks seems to be nice quality Is a good controller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspMiney on 01/06/2014

A good controller, fits well on hands, heavy enough to feel comfortable, buttons not too tight and not too lose. Survived a lot of super smash bros brawls without losing quality Short wire is the only con I can point out but, for me, that's a huge one since it affects the entire playing experience Would not recommend it since there are others with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJihm91 on 12/29/2013

Great replica, the design is well made and it feels really good in the hand, much better than the oddly shaped ones. The material feels good too: It doesn't feel so cheap. The buttons are slightly less responsive and slightly less smooth, which might be noticeable in action/fighting games like SSB. I've noticed this is decreased over time though, or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCMOTDibbler on 11/22/2013

- Correct shape. - Good feel to the buttons. - Good colour to the buttons, which fits the white colour. - The join, where the two plastic pieces fit together, is nice and tidy. No big gaps or excess plastic left over. Same for the the plug-part. - Cord is a bit shorter than the original controller's, so you might want to by a cord-extension as well,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRooktoH7 on 10/20/2013

It's just so much cheaper than the regular Gamecube controller. I've bought 2 in addition to the original 2 that I had, mainly for the few occasions that I still use my GC with some friends. As they won't see any single-player use, there's no need for heavy-duty controllers. These do fine. None, really. Quality was better than I expected - buttons feel ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaviitho on 09/23/2013

Excelent GameCube controller It feels great to hold, the buttons work fine, analog buttons work well. the color is very good. It's a good product. The material with which the controller is made is less than the original, which feels to hold. the cable is a bit short. Shipping took longer than normal, but finally came within the first two months. shipment ... Read more

The controller package controller
    0 0
  • posted byIshimaru on 08/25/2013

The price is a definite pro, since in my country they try to sell these in over 15 dlls. The butttons don't feel too tight or loose, just like the original ones. No brand logo or extra "turbo"/"slow" buttons are a pro too. People seem to complain about cord length; well, this IS a wired controller, duh! now seriously, if you want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmassarao on 07/22/2013

Good price, works fine. The color is good to combine on your wii console! Cable have good size to play on your sofa, but not too long as xbox original controller. The case of the controller is poor quality, should be better quality, this is a little "light" for hardcore users. Buying, you must be dellicate with it. Nothing, its good to the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections