DX » Community » Reviews » Wired Shock Game Controller for Nintendo GameCube NGC and Wii (White)
  • 5 star 18 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspMiney on 01/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good controller, fits well on hands, heavy enough to feel comfortable, buttons not too tight and not too lose. Survived a lot of super smash bros brawls without losing quality Cons:Short wire is the only con I can point out but, for me, that's a huge one since it affe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRooktoH7 on 10/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's just so much cheaper than the regular Gamecube controller. I've bought 2 in addition to the original 2 that I had, mainly for the few occasions that I still use my GC with some friends. As they won't see any single-player use, there's no need for heavy-duty control... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaviitho on 09/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelent GameCube controller It feels great to hold, the buttons work fine, analog buttons work well. the color is very good. It's a good product. Cons:The material with which the controller is made is less than the original, which feels to hold. the cable is... Read more

The controller package controller
    0 0
  • posted byIshimaru on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is a definite pro, since in my country they try to sell these in over 15 dlls. The butttons don't feel too tight or loose, just like the original ones. No brand logo or extra "turbo"/"slow" buttons are a pro too. Cons:People seem... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmassarao on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, works fine. The color is good to combine on your wii console! Cable have good size to play on your sofa, but not too long as xbox original controller. Cons:The case of the controller is poor quality, should be better quality, this is a little &quot... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2guntom on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This unit is similar to what you would find at a local discount store. The feel and controls are all positioned in a familiar place. Cons:The A button doesn't consistently work. The B button sticks. The cord is too short; the cord is NOT as long as the description said... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeldof on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Same weight as nintendo game cube controller -Buttons are almost in the same place as the original controller -Very sensitive -Very confortable Cons:-Z L and R are a bit hard to push them, but if you use them often, you get accustomed quickly -Connection cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjcla35 on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was expecting something cheap, But when i held the controller first time, that was the last thing i felt. Great Product Finish. ALMOST Exactly as the original GC Joystick. Really good Quality. For 10us its a must. Cons:1: The Sticks... I mean, They are great.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynabstah on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ I've had alot of fake gamecube controllers but this one looks and feels exactly the same as the original + Control stick is really smooth, aiming in Zelda/Shoot em up's is easy + Good build, dropped it a few times on my tiled floor and no scratch/cracks yet + Really c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycebulak on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price doesn't get any better than this, the design is almost identical to the Nintendo controller, which is an extremely rare feature for replacements. Cons:Cable is a bit too short, so the console needs to be really close to the console. Also, the packagi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections