DX » Community » Reviews » Wired Shock Game Controller for Nintendo GameCube NGC and Wii (White)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Scratches and dirty
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDPat on 12/17/2014

Quality is very good, button feel is close to original and actions are very good. An acceptable alternative to the original controller. Cable is extremely short, make sure you pick up an extension to suit. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byTucotuti on 12/16/2014

Pros: works perfectly and looks and feels like the original one. Cons: the buttons are a little stiff. Other thoughts: there are no logos (nintendo or gamecube), but that is not a problem for me. I've tested it on the GC and Wii. Still waiting for the adapter to test on the WiiU but it should work fine.... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byabmodesto on 12/14/2014

I bought two units of this products. Visually, they have good quality. But, one of them I received not cleaned and the bottom X having falling marks and scratches. Read more

Impression:good,Scratches and dirty;

0 0 0

• posted byramonchix on 12/04/2014

Cheap, solid, good materials. Works perfect in my Wii white, just plug and play. Test on several games, game cube and wii and no single problem found, im really happy withs this one. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byeu984vezes on 05/09/2014

The controllers serves to game cube and wii. Its quality is very good. The click of the buttons is soft, and it fits very well in your hands. The cable are a little short, so you have to stay too close to videogame. If you to play with four players, you will have to stay near of your friends. I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDennieD1 on 02/27/2014

Cheap and good controller. Doesn't look cheap and works fine, actually it looks just as the original controller it just doesn't have the gamecube logo on it. Came in and instantly put it to use with some Super Smash Bros. It survived it :). The wire is pretty short, so you have to get close to your GC ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeixonx on 02/24/2014

Cheap, nice looking, it looks like the original, the triggers work great, feels good in the hand, the rumble also works fine. The D-pad, sometimes when I press right, is like I have pressed left, so I have to press a bit harder, but nothing serious. The cord is too short, like 2 meters long. The analog ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspMiney on 01/06/2014

A good controller, fits well on hands, heavy enough to feel comfortable, buttons not too tight and not too lose. Survived a lot of super smash bros brawls without losing quality Short wire is the only con I can point out but, for me, that's a huge one since it affects the entire playing experience Would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJihm91 on 12/29/2013

Great replica, the design is well made and it feels really good in the hand, much better than the oddly shaped ones. The material feels good too: It doesn't feel so cheap. The buttons are slightly less responsive and slightly less smooth, which might be noticeable in action/fighting games like SSB. I'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCMOTDibbler on 11/22/2013

- Correct shape. - Good feel to the buttons. - Good colour to the buttons, which fits the white colour. - The join, where the two plastic pieces fit together, is nice and tidy. No big gaps or excess plastic left over. Same for the the plug-part. - Cord is a bit shorter than the original controller's,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections