DX » Community » Reviews » Wired Shock Game Controller for Nintendo GameCube NGC and Wii (White)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Great price Looks good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTuner25 on 07/22/2015

Pros: Replacement for old controllers, price. Cons: Doens't feel like the original controllers. Gamers will notice the differences on the first contact, buttons aren't soft as the original.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysteffono on 06/27/2015

I bought two of these controllers so that I had backups in case my friends wanted to play with me. For the price they were cheaper than trying to get the originals. With that in mind I kind of expected I was not going to get the real deal, but I was quite wrong. Despite the plastic feeling a the... Read more

Impression:good,Great price,close to OEM;

0 0 1

• posted by9141621 on 06/21/2015

Pros: Good price, good quality, good service, good buttons Cons: The wire is a bit short but it's still very ok Other Thoughts: It's completely white and the look is much more nicer than what it appears in the photo, I'd buy it again.

Impression:perfect,Confortable,Good for competitive play;

0 0 0

• posted byletalaz on 05/29/2015

Pros: -El control es de un buen material su construccion se siente firme. -Respeta fielmente el diseño de los controles genuinos. -Gran precio para el articulo que se recibe. -Completa compatibilidad con GCN y WII. Cons: -La precision de la palanca es menor a original. -La palanca suele gastarse... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEmuBoarding on 05/18/2015

in a few days has stopped working... Any game have rumble cause a error in control... you have to disable the rumble in options =(

0 0 0

• posted byNeil364 on 05/01/2015

Pros: Cheap, looks original. Cons: Rubber from the left stick comes of very quickly, buttons don't feel durable, short cable. The user of this controller is at a clear disadvantage. I ended up using the rubber from this controller on a worn out original controller with some glue. This controller... Read more

Impression:Not very good;

0 0 1

• posted byMicce1981 on 04/26/2015

The quallity on this one is even better than the original to PS2. I so highly recomend this product. Great length on the cable aswell so thats a good thing!

Impression:good,perfect;

0 1 0

• posted by8985422 on 03/02/2015

Very decent controller for this price. Feels a bit cruder than the original Nintendo controller, but since those are hard to come by and more expensive this is a good alternative.

0 0 0

• posted by1habitaquo on 02/25/2015

Pros: Good for Wii and plays with gamecube pad games Cons: the stick and botons breaks sometimes and doesnt work very well. But it's recommend it

0 0 0

• posted byMarcusccp on 02/24/2015

produto de qualidade e preço muito bom.Vou comprar outro em breve

Impression:perfect;

0 1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: