DX » Community » Reviews » Automatic Ejection Metal Cigarette Case with Windproof Butane Jet Torch Lighter (Holds 10)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylitrowtf on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1° Very useful product. 2° the mechanism for storing and ejecting cigarettes works perfectly. 3° the flame regulator has an adapter that enables adjust the flame easily with one finger. Cons:1° The case are fragile, so take care not to knock down or si... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylitrowtf on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1° Very useful product. 2° the mechanism for storing and ejecting cigarettes works perfectly. 3° the flame regulator has an adapter that enables adjust the flame easily with one finger. Cons:1° The case are fragile, so take care not to knock down or si... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalienalanliu on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This thing is so simple with its built in lighter and spring loaded cigarette dispenser system. It is also a cool product to whip out at a bar in front of your friends, just to brag about it. Also since it is only ~6 USD, buy a few extra for your friends! It wil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeVStOnE on 01/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality is awesome at this price its very cheap but looks expensive , its wind proof butane flame is a plus, holds 10 cigarettes and dispenser also works well, its gr8 to light a cigarette with one hand in case your other hand is busy. Cons:i have no compl... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydougiefresh on 02/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well and is cheap holds 10 smokes king size. Cons:The springs could pop put of the case, happened to me the first day I received it. If you don't lose them it's an easy fix. Lighter broke 2 months after I received it. OtherThoughts:Buy it, it's worth the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTimothyRuhe on 12/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Nobody in my country has ever seen some kind of thing, so it's kind of unique here. - It's very easy to use, and very handy if you have only one hand to light your cigarette's. Like when you are driving. - It protects your cigarettes from getting broken. - It's very c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrazomfreak on 09/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Keeps contents from being crushed. (Especially in a purse.) -Dispenses easily. -The lighter in the case is a PLUS. -Adjustable butane flame. -Holds a lot. -Pocket sized. -Case is hard. -Price. Cons:-Some of the build quality is medium but not poor. (There are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byred19841984 on 07/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:i just got this in,so far the build quality is ok,when i open it i saw a free small screw,not sure where it came from,but it had no effect on the case,everything seem like it was in working condition,i have not use it yet,but i no it will atleast hold and protect my smoke... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections