DX » Community » Reviews » Automatic Ejection Metal Cigarette Case with Windproof Butane Jet Torch Lighter (Holds 10)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfafal on 03/17/2014

Is very expensive but it looks very cheap so I'm glad I can walk around like a rich but I bought it cheaply worth and recommended no gas but is good The product is very nice fine to use does not come with gas supply to not explode but still very beautiful very expensive very nice mirror should buy besides the long time waiting but I'm on holidays so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylitrowtf on 02/22/2013

1° Very useful product. 2° the mechanism for storing and ejecting cigarettes works perfectly. 3° the flame regulator has an adapter that enables adjust the flame easily with one finger. 1° The case are fragile, so take care not to knock down or sit on it. 2° the cigarettes internal separator can come off, so be careful when ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylitrowtf on 02/15/2013

1° Very useful product. 2° the mechanism for storing and ejecting cigarettes works perfectly. 3° the flame regulator has an adapter that enables adjust the flame easily with one finger. 1° The case are fragile, so take care not to knock down or sit on it. 2° the cigarettes internal separator can come off, so be careful when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalienalanliu on 12/20/2012

This thing is so simple with its built in lighter and spring loaded cigarette dispenser system. It is also a cool product to whip out at a bar in front of your friends, just to brag about it. Also since it is only ~6 USD, buy a few extra for your friends! It will seem like a very expensive gift! The hinge that opens up is a bit bent upon arrival. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeVStOnE on 01/03/2012

The quality is awesome at this price its very cheap but looks expensive , its wind proof butane flame is a plus, holds 10 cigarettes and dispenser also works well, its gr8 to light a cigarette with one hand in case your other hand is busy. i have no complains with this product its well made and i am happy for what i got . i have been using it for a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydougiefresh on 02/06/2011

Works well and is cheap holds 10 smokes king size. The springs could pop put of the case, happened to me the first day I received it. If you don't lose them it's an easy fix. Lighter broke 2 months after I received it. Buy it, it's worth the few bucks. Lighter may not last for a long time, seal on filler goes Buy it it's cheap and works, holds ten(1... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTimothyRuhe on 12/03/2010

- Nobody in my country has ever seen some kind of thing, so it's kind of unique here. - It's very easy to use, and very handy if you have only one hand to light your cigarette's. Like when you are driving. - It protects your cigarettes from getting broken. - It's very cheap for a cigarette case and a lighter together. - It's strong looking. - The build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrazomfreak on 09/26/2010

-Keeps contents from being crushed. (Especially in a purse.) -Dispenses easily. -The lighter in the case is a PLUS. -Adjustable butane flame. -Holds a lot. -Pocket sized. -Case is hard. -Price. -Some of the build quality is medium but not poor. (There are delicate metal prongs inside...don't bend them.) I own another case from DX that has a regular ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byred19841984 on 07/12/2010

i just got this in,so far the build quality is ok,when i open it i saw a free small screw,not sure where it came from,but it had no effect on the case,everything seem like it was in working condition,i have not use it yet,but i no it will atleast hold and protect my smokes.i like the design,not to heavy,but might gain a little weight after adding on ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections