DX » Community » Reviews » Naturehike-NH Outdoor Waterproof Bag / Moisture Barrier Bag - Green + Black (3L)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Quality OK Small light
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychriskeit on 06/09/2015

General all round great product for Hiking, camping and kayaking. Not bad price especially for quality.

Impression:OK,Useful,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bychbbarbosa on 05/14/2015

Bom dia! Produto comprado em 28/10/2014 e não recebido até a presente data.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byViVincere on 04/02/2015

Pros: 100% water resistant travelbag. I'll take it with me next summer to Thailand! Cons: none so far

Impression:OK,Useful,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by8897773 on 03/28/2015

The bags are well made and easy to use. They of course are small but for holding items in your backpack that's what you want. I was immediately impressed by how well they are made and the attention to detail. All seams are welded. Excellent product.

Impression:Useful,Well made;

0 0 0

• posted bylepoloo on 03/08/2015

This is a nice waterproof pouch I use to take with me with some dry clothes when I go fishing western style or Tenkara. Slipping on roun stones and being all wet through are things that always can happen... :)

Impression:light,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bypimklin on 01/16/2015

great to keep your phone wallet or camera dry on boating trips or camping trips i use mine on while boating easy to hookup to something whit the strap so it doesn't fly overboard overall good product

Impression:Verry Good;

0 0 0

• posted by8804751 on 01/14/2015

The only little thing that I can come up with, is that the bag is just closed by folding the bag, and there isn´t a waterproof zipper. So if the bag goes into water, I don´t think it will hold out the water for long. But if the bag is just being used in the rain, I think it will be great. This it... Read more

Impression:Excellent quality product,Waterproof,Light superbag;

0 0 0

• posted bybjukenen on 12/24/2014

It's good choice, but you must be really carefull, when you use this bag. If you're not carefull, water could get inside!

0 0 0

• posted bympetrov78 on 12/15/2014

its small, but si nice green :) This protect my ..all things form sand and wind ot the Black see. 100% quality.

Impression:Useful,Excellent quality product,Waterproof;

0 0 0

• posted byjon_dealextreme on 12/08/2014

I ordered it without really needing it and was positively surprised when I first used it. I used it outdoors on some light canyoning trip and it was very useful. The quality is totally fine for the price. It did not perform any heavy duty waterproof testing with it though.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: