DX » Community » Reviews » Naturehike-NH Outdoor Waterproof Bag / Moisture Barrier Bag - Green + Black (3L)
Customer’s impression:
Useful OK Quality Small light
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysuturb on 08/17/2015

very cheap price, excellent product; this is a must have if you like outdoor sports. have used it on sailing trips several times and it remained perfectly dry on the inside.

Impression:OK,Useful,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by8590756 on 08/06/2015

It is a good quality bag. Perfect to keep your small valuable products dry time after time. Nice material, good quality, nice colour. Maybe a little bit heavy, but durable.

Impression:Nice colour,Quality bag,Perfect to keep valuable products dry;

0 0 0

• posted bychriskeit on 06/09/2015

General all round great product for Hiking, camping and kayaking. Not bad price especially for quality.

0 0 0

• posted bychbbarbosa on 05/14/2015

Bom dia! Produto comprado em 28/10/2014 e não recebido até a presente data.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byViVincere on 04/02/2015

Pros: 100% water resistant travelbag. I'll take it with me next summer to Thailand! Cons: none so far

0 0 0

• posted by8897773 on 03/28/2015

The bags are well made and easy to use. They of course are small but for holding items in your backpack that's what you want. I was immediately impressed by how well they are made and the attention to detail. All seams are welded. Excellent product.

Impression:Useful,Well made;

0 0 0

• posted bylepoloo on 03/08/2015

This is a nice waterproof pouch I use to take with me with some dry clothes when I go fishing western style or Tenkara. Slipping on roun stones and being all wet through are things that always can happen... :)

Impression:light,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bypimklin on 01/16/2015

great to keep your phone wallet or camera dry on boating trips or camping trips i use mine on while boating easy to hookup to something whit the strap so it doesn't fly overboard overall good product

Impression:Verry Good;

0 0 0

• posted by8804751 on 01/14/2015

The only little thing that I can come up with, is that the bag is just closed by folding the bag, and there isn´t a waterproof zipper. So if the bag goes into water, I don´t think it will hold out the water for long. But if the bag is just being used in the rain, I think it will be great. This it... Read more

Impression:Excellent quality product,Waterproof,Light superbag;

0 0 0

• posted bybjukenen on 12/24/2014

It's good choice, but you must be really carefull, when you use this bag. If you're not carefull, water could get inside!

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere