DX » Community » Reviews » Naturehike-NH Outdoor Waterproof Bag / Moisture Barrier Bag - Green + Black (3L)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Waterproof Excellent quality product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bympetrov78 on 12/15/2014

its small, but si nice green :) This protect my ..all things form sand and wind ot the Black see. 100% quality. Read more

Impression:Useful,Excellent quality product,Waterproof;

0 0 0

• posted byjon_dealextreme on 12/08/2014

I ordered it without really needing it and was positively surprised when I first used it. I used it outdoors on some light canyoning trip and it was very useful. The quality is totally fine for the price. It did not perform any heavy duty waterproof testing with it though. Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byforas556 on 12/02/2014

i bought the bag so i can spend the day at the water park with no worries. so it was a nice purchase. it has a good quality and no leakage. i thought it was bigger. Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byJohnWA on 11/21/2014

Pros: Good sturdy quality material Until now it's turned out to be waterproof :-) Enough room voor compact cameras, money and other small items. Cons: None so far. It's not big enough to hold a DSLR camera. If you need a waterproof bag for such a camera the 5L version is a better choice. Read more

Impression:Excellent quality product;

0 0 0

• posted byswarley66 on 11/01/2014

Pros: the bag is good, there is a lot of room for necessary items and the seal is good and watertight. the clip is useful for attaching to a bag. Cons: None thus far. Bottom line: a great bag that serves its intended purpose properly. Read more

Impression:Waterproof;

0 0 0

• posted byDieguinhoM on 03/04/2014

- Realy works in rain or place with water. - Can put anything you want to protect from water inside and enjoy your ride. - Very nice build, have good material. - Come with a hook to place it out side the bag or on your belt. - Nice and easy to use. - Any one so far. - I have used it a lot of times and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

Water proof, can easily fit phone, ipod, go pro, camera, headphones. perfect size! Water will not get in, Air will not get out. Once sealed up, very solid! Green! Why gross green color? Why not Black, or white? Cool bag, will use on my ATV Trips and is waterproof, Use when swimming or rafting down the ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted bykiloxbyte on 10/20/2013

This waterproof bag is completely identical to the product of the Swiss market leader, but costs only a third. It appears to be of a Sturdy quality. In my experience, these products generally don't last long and start developing leaks with time. This is perfect for carrying with you all the time on holidays ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections