DX » Community » Reviews » 1000mA USB AC Adapter (US)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystefanj on 08/04/2010

Nice price decent build green plugin power light Bought this to charge my moto droid and it won't do it. Either my phone won't recognize it or it is not putting out enough juice (droid charger is only 850mah but puts out 5.1volts) If you want this for a motorola droid phone it won't work. Not sure about an ipod as I have not tried it yet This seemed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirNomad on 02/10/2010

The build quality has been pretty good. I bought multiples of these to give out as gifts because I knew people who had lost their "wall wart" style cell-phone chargers but had USB chargers for their cell phones. It works very well and it charged my Sandisk MP3 player very well. I can't think of any real cons, although like anything else it could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygord888 on 02/09/2009

I bought this to charge my samsung phone via usb. Unfortunately it didn't put out enough power to do so. It does put out enough power to charge just about every other phone on the market (blackberries, htc touch, motorolas. I wish it came with a usb cable and output enough juice to charge my samsung phone. Not very pretty... DX has a lame 500 character ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byE_Man on 12/17/2008

This thing is just great, it takes devices that normally want to charge via USB, and allows you to plug them into the wall. I've tested it with a number of different items, they all seem to work to either pull power or even better, to charge! There's a little green LED that lights up when you plug it in. The odd item is bound to not work with this. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimmZ on 02/04/2008

Great overall quality­. Good price. Look strong. Do fast charging. This adapter DON'T work with the iPod Shuffle. Tested with my own Shuffle (1st gen) and does not charge at all. Tested with my iPod Nano (2nd gen) and my iPod Video (5th gen) and it charge well and fast. Not exactly 100% compatible with all USB powered devices. The iPod Shuffle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphenom on 12/12/2007

Useful for charging electronics straight from the wall rather than through the USB port when you have no computer around None If you want to charge your USB device from the wall outlet rather than USB port, then this nifty device will do the trick. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections