Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypekkapt on 08/01/2013

Work in my car (oem gps system from honda) just plug and play it does not need to be fast to play mp3 or wma. Cheap, well built and the package was not too big. It's slow to copy files from computer to CF but work with no probles with Ubuntu. Slow Delivery It came with a plastic case not too usefull for me. If you buy to play mp3 in your car, be sure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydirective0 on 04/19/2013

-Cheap -Easy -simple -works Case was in good shape, light packaging. Arrived un-damaged. Label was present and clear. No complaints I can think of. Item arrived as described. There are no complaints. Nothing was wrong with it. The device was not faulty, build quality was not substandard. everything went better than expected. Used this adapter in my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjourneymanny on 03/15/2013

Excellent built. Note that these adapters are passive just internal wiring without electronics required. Better than advertised: Comes in plastic case. Fast shipping. None. But be aware that older laptops may not recognize very large cards and/or may need extra PCMCIA flash drivers. These cards will not reduce nor speed up your old laptop. The speed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrTr0jan on 08/03/2011

Quality conctruction, overall look of brand product. Does the job perfectly. Fits in PCMCIA slot completely, there is nothing on the outside of slot. Price could be a little bit lower as it is actually a passive adapter. This adapter helps you to utilize the native feature of PCMCIA bus to work with CF cards so the speed fully depends on your chipset ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglushenko on 02/14/2011

no drivers needs to work on most laptops. works with win7 , win xp, ubuntu 10.10 / 11.04 easy to plug, no need any additional cords like usb or power to conect with this card reader really awfull speed, average 300 kbps. i need about 5 hours to copy photos from Kingston 16GB 133x card. im using it with acer aspire 5112 with several OS like windows xp,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaxlety on 12/29/2009

Works in Linux, Win95 and WinXP. Does not require CardBus, so it works on really old laptops. The build quality is good. I didn't notice the plastic case in the photos, so it came as a pleasant surprise. Windows 3.1 does not include drivers for it, so they must be transferred separately (if they exist). Also I didn't have much luck trying to boot an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygogazon on 10/20/2009

It is not so easy to find out such gadget, and here it is cheap. If you don't have other usage for your PC card slot and you use CD cards, such device is good idea. It is painful slow. I tried it with Kingston 133x 8 GB CF card (20-25 MB/sec transfer speed). The PC card maximum interface speed is 133 MB/sec. But with this gadget I have only 1 MB/sec ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricsi on 08/16/2009

very sturdy well made compact flash pcmcia adapter! works perfectly, looks good no cons ... could be a bit cheaper I use this adapter together with an old amiga 1200 (it has a PCMCIA slot) to transfer data and games to it. You need compactflash.device and fat95 from aminet.net and than it automatically mounts fat formatted compact flash drives! than ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections