DX » Community » Reviews » Sunree Youdo2 122lm 7-Mode White Sport Headlamp w/ Cree XR-E R3 + 2-LED (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Bright light and show far away from you or wider Good product after all!!! Sad...open box Perfect for hiking
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySolsty on 09/26/2016

Open box...or a use one ship to me. Good product after all!!! Bright light and show far away from you or wider

Impression:Sad...open box,Good product after all!!!,Bright light and show far away from you or wider;

0 0 0

• posted bysemiLab on 03/13/2016

I've used it a couple of times in the woods at night, and the light is fantastic - the two side diodes give perfect work light and it's like being in a fully lit room all the time. The main light gives a very powerful beam which can shine very far, but also has a good cone of light so you can see... Read more

Impression:Perfect for hiking;

0 0 0

• posted bybjorne on 09/17/2013

The best build quality I've seen from DX.com items Really waterproof, shows no signs of water ingress after 30 minutes submerged. It remembers if it was last on wide or narrow beam. The wide flood mode is ideal for camp site. It does not start on HIGH setting killing and your night vision. It not... Read more

0 0 6

DX Everywhere