DX » Community » Reviews » 1000mA USB AC Adapter (UK)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjamonbread on 03/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great for powering usb gadgets. Don't think they give you 1000mA, maybe more around the 600 mark. They have a charge indicator which turns off when your device is charged which is useful. Using mine mostly to power any usb gadgets I own and they work as they should do pow... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMunkeyQ on 07/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For my uses, none. Case build quality is passable. Internal build is ok - voltage at 1000mA load is 4.6v, and at 500mA it is also at 4.6v. Cons:Doesn't charge iPod Photo, iPod Nano, Sony K800i and Sony P990i...which is the whole reason I bought this. Note that I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalangohcj on 12/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This device is affordable. The external finishing is good and the adapter plugs snugly into a standard UK AC socket. Indicator LED lights up when charger turned on. Cons:The charger specifications might be borderline and the performance of the charger depends... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrisb on 08/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Attractive looking and good build quality Really good value 1000mA provides plenty of "juice" Standard UK plug, no need for travel adaptors when using in the UK Good for travel too, since you don't need to carry separate chargers, just this and the a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWirral_guy on 05/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ideal for charging all those USB powered devices - and more and more of them use this way of charging now, especially MP3 players, cell phones etc. Power seems to hold up well, even charging several items so I assume that the rating is accurate. Solid build qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTwistynix on 05/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent usb mains charger, i have plenty of usb items that this charger can power. Superb price as usual DX, i bought another one a week later. USB mains charger, very useful. Cons:A few marks where the holes in the case had been cut out, but nothing to worr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynaeco on 01/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: - Compact, robust design. - Worldwide input voltage, great for travel. - 1000mA versus 500mA on a standard PC USB port, hence some devices may charge faster with this. Cons: - none really. OtherThoughts: - Works well with my cellphone, digicam and eneloop USB battery c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiobhain on 11/20/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Turns all your USB cahrgers into mains chargers. Good build quality. very handy. Cons:none OtherThoughts:This quite compact and the well built. Green LED indicates power. Now you can charge your MP3 player without leaving your PC running for 4 Hours. Bottomline:Very han... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquint on 10/29/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:More and more devices are USB chargeable these days and this charger will be able to charge them all at a fantastic price. The charger is actually rated at 1500ma, rather than the 1000ma listed in the title, which makes it even better value. Very compact size... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigyigyigy on 10/11/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very useful, I have many USB-charged devices and sometimes I don't have a PC nearby to charge from Cons:None! OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Saves the need for having both an iPod charger and data cable, same with phones. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections