DX » Community » Reviews » 5V 1A MHL / OTG / HDMI Charging Dock Station for Samsung i9300 / i9500 / N7100 - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGossipNinja1 on 06/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice lightweight dock with hdmi (via mhl), otg (2 full size usb 2.0 ports), and charging. Does activate dock mode on s4, didn't test the mhl. Saw flash drive and let me copy files with good speeds. Cons:Did not work with Galaxy s5 (though it doesn't say it supports it,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybreakx on 06/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, working as is said. HDMI and USB ports working at the same time. Cons:5V 1A isn't enough to charge my Note II while using HDMI, mouse and keyboard, all these are working but my battery level is decreasing not increasing, even if my phone show... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytoakhilesh on 03/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheaper than official dock - Compact size - Attach usb devices like pen drive, game controller, keyboard, mouse to Note 2 - connects to HD tv via HDMI cable - charge while connected Cons:- Bit difficult to attach the device to it - HDMI cable is not provided - Power c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrunoDPO on 02/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Turn your Galaxy S3 into a (powerful) notebook + You can attach a mouse and a keyboard through the USB ports. It accepts USB Drives also. + HDMI makes the apps even better + It also charges the phone Cons:- Plastic material, so I think I'll break it any moment - Fits... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylukasdk5 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good material quality, its seems to be builded with a good material. Comes fast, have 2 USB ports, hdmi, usb charger and data transfer. Cons:Work only on S3 International version. If you have a variation of S3, like the 4G MetroPCS version, this dock not will... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharliegibson on 01/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build and usability. Has all the necessary connections and works like a charm. Compact and simple, can carry to all places. / Boa construção e usabilidade. Tem todas as conexões necessárias e funcionam muito bem. Compacto e simples, pode ser lev... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybrunolitio on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a better substitute for the Samsung original dock. You can put in portrait position, so the screen will be on portrait on your tv on some apps (ie Netflix). If you plug in a mouse, it goes directly to portrait mode, and this is a major "pro" fe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScottA89 on 12/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Works on my Samsung Galaxy s3 i9305T model Jellybean 4.1.2 Telstra. -Does everything it says it does. USB, HDMI out. - Turns your phone into a computer (phoneputer lol) basically. -Phone fits in with the official Samsung 3000 mAh battery! But not with a case... Read more

1 1
  • posted byTeitn on 12/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works, nice design and texture. Cons:It's cheap, so when I plug my miniUSB cable the mini usb port gets in the device, I need to open it and try to resoldering, this particular part, was not soldered to the board, so it's very difficult to resoldering and make... Read more

1 0
  • posted by1ionflux1 on 12/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:good value at its price. connected hdmi cable and power to check video quality output on both a panasonic lcd tv and a pc monitor: sharp and no lag. on top of this, i also plugged in a usb wireless keyboard receiver and it worked flawlessly. excellent docking station if y... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections