DX » Community » Reviews » High Speed 5Gbps USB 3.0 7-Ports Hub w/ Individual Switches - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Fast Robust Not enough power Solid hub
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZendelo on 12/11/2014

It's a great hub! It's delivered without an external power source, so I recommend to buy one. I use the 5V 2A Universal Power Adapter Charger - Black (AC 100~240V / EU Plug / 3.5 x 1.35mm) which can be found on this website too. For the people that are too lazy, here is the link: http://www.dx.com/p/... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bywaldorfian on 12/04/2014

Pros: Works seamlessly with many connected devices. Data transfer from computer to external drives is fast, only small difference in max speed is noticeable. Cons: Doesn't seems to be working with usb 2.0 ports, only 3.0. Windows shows unknown device (reset port failed). Read more

Impression:Fast,Solid hub;

0 0 0

• posted bybtahi on 11/26/2014

The product is beautiful and i like the individual switchs. Everyone coming home like his esthetics. When using it with only one usb key, all is ok. but when you put more than one usb key, there is not enough power and your pc lost the usb keys. this item has a power in but the power cable is not included.... Read more

Impression:Not enough power;

1 0 0

• posted byRenatsWe on 11/25/2014

Pros: It is very strong plastic product. It works fine until now. Cons: It takes to long to arrive in Brazil. Read more

Impression:good,Robust ;

0 0 0

• posted byHenz707 on 06/09/2014

It has seven working USB 3.0 ports and they have switches with LED on next to them. One of the biggest worryes is that my only 3.0 USB flash drive doesn't work with this hub. All the other devices do and so does the stick when putten directly into computer. No ide why it does that. Other thing is that ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byguiborn on 06/08/2014

The product has nice leds and their switches are a great feature! The package came open and there is no clue of what power adapter to use with it, since the package doesn't say anything. My computer didn't recognize my mouse through it (though it recognized some other stuff). The cable provided is too ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byOktabuk on 02/17/2014

Works perfectly, It works on my notebook without external power with devices plugged in: bluetooth reciever, usb flash disk, external soundcard, mouse, usb midi keyboard. All plugged at once and the usb hub works fine. Even though the price is quite high the construction feels a little bit too plasticy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byikonomn on 12/18/2013

The device looks ok it works as expected.Quality is good, strong on/off buttons and lights on the ports are useful as indicate which port is being used. No need for drivers,on Windows 7 X64 recognized it immediately. Sometome (up to 2 devices connected) needs an external power supply. Included USB cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKhaldun on 12/05/2013

Good build quality. The buttons are good, no worries there. It comes with lights indicating which ports are on/off which helps allot especially of you are not using an external power source to power the hub, which I recommend you get. A 5v 3.5+Amp eternal power adapter should suffice for general USB ... Read more

5 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections