DX » Community » Reviews » High Speed 5Gbps USB 3.0 7-Ports Hub w/ Individual Switches - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Fast cheap works as advertised Robust
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/16/2015

Boa qualidade bem prático.

Impression:Bem útil;

0 1 1

• posted by9013815 on 02/02/2015

It's my second Hub because the other one had erros to the conectivity, and i think this is the last one. the quality is very good for the price. The conectivity is cool, no erros at all.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byzeroonexxx on 01/01/2015

Un prodotto eccezionale, pratico e comodo soprattutto per la possibilità di disattivare ogni singola porta con un semplice interruttore on/off...

Impression:good,Fast,Robust ;

0 1 0

• posted bySeethegrim on 12/25/2014

Pros: - The individual switches for each port is really nice - Solid build - Lights are a nice touch for 'connected' - Perfect upgrade from the USB 2.0 hub which is the bottleneck in speeds from USB 3.0 devices Cons: - None that matter - I wish you got 10+ USB 3 hubs (I'm a bit of a USB connect... Read more

Impression:good,Fast,Robust ;

0 0 0

• posted byZendelo on 12/11/2014

It's a great hub! It's delivered without an external power source, so I recommend to buy one. I use the 5V 2A Universal Power Adapter Charger - Black (AC 100~240V / EU Plug / 3.5 x 1.35mm) which can be found on this website too. For the people that are too lazy, here is the... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted bywaldorfian on 12/04/2014

Pros: Works seamlessly with many connected devices. Data transfer from computer to external drives is fast, only small difference in max speed is noticeable. Cons: Doesn't seems to be working with usb 2.0 ports, only 3.0. Windows shows unknown device (reset port failed).

Impression:Fast,Solid hub;

0 0 0

• posted bybtahi on 11/26/2014

The product is beautiful and i like the individual switchs. Everyone coming home like his esthetics. When using it with only one usb key, all is ok. but when you put more than one usb key, there is not enough power and your pc lost the usb keys. this item has a power in but the power cable is not... Read more

Impression:Not enough power;

2 0 0

• posted byRenatsWe on 11/25/2014

Pros: It is very strong plastic product. It works fine until now. Cons: It takes to long to arrive in Brazil.

Impression:good,Robust ;

0 0 0

• posted byGutem on 10/01/2014

Have little switches to On/Off each port with blue light indicator to the state of each port. Comes with a external power supply unit (5v 1A). Compatible with 5Gb/s SuperSpeed USB 3.0 standard. Good gadget to have in a backpack! Tested with an USB 3.0 1TB external HDD @ OSX 10.9. All ports working.

Impression:Good cheap hub;

0 0 0

• posted byMwaarts on 08/29/2014

I set my desktop in such a manner that it is mostly out of view. A downside hereof, is that it is a hassle to add USB devices. With this hub I put in front of the desktop, I no longer have such problems. I tested it with both my phone (Galaxy S5) which both charged and connected to the computer,... Read more

Impression: cheap,works as advertised;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections