DX » Community » Reviews » 3-LED White Light Solar Powered Self-Recharge Flashlight Keychain (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
FAKE Cheated Good and useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTiCPU on 08/20/2015

Pros: Relatively bright, case is not welded/glued shut and can be open/close. Click button is working well. Cons: Battery is not rechargeable, no charging circuitry, solar panel is not connected and only glued on. Other toughts: Batteries are 2, 3V, non-rechargeable lithium, CR2016, taped Solar... Read more

Works good, unless discharged. Works good, unless discharged.

0 0 0

• posted by9269568 on 05/07/2015

very nice good color and usefull bright light i bought 2 so i am happy one for me and my sister no cons really only pros!! i would recomend buying this

Impression:Good and useful;

0 0 0

• posted byduttad1 on 04/26/2015

Bought this item thinking it is solar. But when it didn't recharge after keeping one full day in the sun, I opened and found that it is a cheap imitation- -the solar panel is just a fake piece of painted glass -the battery is non rechargeable CR2016 Discussed with DX customer service, but they it... Read more

Cheated by DX Cheated by DX Cheated by DX

0 0 1

• posted byggeudraco on 01/26/2014

It is indeed a torch that is recharged by sunlight, and its light, portable nature and robust case means that it can be taken anywhere and doesn't require any special treatment in your bag. Recharging it requires strong sunlight or the torch to sit very close to a light bulb. It is also difficult... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarkiz100 on 11/14/2013

SOLAR light is the perfect rechargeable battery 3V but not good enough because podlhsiom solar lightening it proves absolutely not charged for a week. light is perfect, but three LEDs is much here to 3v battery. SOLAR light is the perfect rechargeable battery 3V but not good enough because solar... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybarrato on 06/19/2013

Maintains charge with little light exposure, even with house lights Small and light Great addition to almost any key-chain Very powerful illumination, will help anywhere it is dark . You need to push the button to keep it on . Need to push the button at least helps that you do not leave it on . .... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoragg245 on 06/19/2013

- Plastic is quite durable - The light is quite strong - It charges in a matter of hours - It never dissapoints you when you need it I can't really think of any. It works perfectly, and I didn't find something I don't like. I purchased it from some other site, and this is my 2'nd year of using as... Read more

My keychain

0 0 0

• posted bypjasondsa on 05/22/2013

Light is very bright and it has a real solar cell that charge battery. Cheap, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Highly recommended. Extremely useful in emergencies. The external chase seems a little bad quality plastic, but nothing noticeable. No more buying batteries for flashlights. The it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjosemiperla on 04/22/2013

Fantastic gadget to be held with all of your keys, can be used with your home keys or with your car ones. Whenever you need a bit of light, you can use this cool keychain flashlight. Until this moment I can not find any cons, it works, it is well built. Good purchase, even better if you choose in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxA417 on 04/09/2013

its little fits all most anywhere , solar panel looks very efficient. light is decent /wery good for 3-5 meters but not that good for long distances. charges good on any type of bright light. it package looks alot weak. and feells like keys or other items may scratch solar panels easily but its a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere