DX » Community » Reviews » 3-LED White Light Solar Powered Self-Recharge Flashlight Keychain (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byggeudraco on 01/26/2014

It is indeed a torch that is recharged by sunlight, and its light, portable nature and robust case means that it can be taken anywhere and doesn't require any special treatment in your bag. Recharging it requires strong sunlight or the torch to sit very close to a light bulb. It is also difficult to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarkiz100 on 11/14/2013

SOLAR light is the perfect rechargeable battery 3V but not good enough because podlhsiom solar lightening it proves absolutely not charged for a week. light is perfect, but three LEDs is much here to 3v battery. SOLAR light is the perfect rechargeable battery 3V but not good enough because podlhsiom ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybarrato on 06/19/2013

Maintains charge with little light exposure, even with house lights Small and light Great addition to almost any key-chain Very powerful illumination, will help anywhere it is dark . You need to push the button to keep it on . Need to push the button at least helps that you do not leave it on . Excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypjasondsa on 05/22/2013

Light is very bright and it has a real solar cell that charge battery. Cheap, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Highly recommended. Extremely useful in emergencies. The external chase seems a little bad quality plastic, but nothing noticeable. No more buying batteries for flashlights. The small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxA417 on 04/09/2013

its little fits all most anywhere , solar panel looks very efficient. light is decent /wery good for 3-5 meters but not that good for long distances. charges good on any type of bright light. it package looks alot weak. and feells like keys or other items may scratch solar panels easily but its strong ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byadrito8 on 02/10/2013

Very good product, very useful for that moments when you need a lamp. besides ecological as recharged by sunlight. In couleur i have to recommend to have one in your keys to everyone because you never know as you will need a good light portable reliable the keychain is weak and can't hold many keys, ... Read more

Flashlight Keychain 3 Flashlight Keychain 2 Flashlight Keychain

0 0 0

• posted bybokicastokica on 01/10/2013

Light is very bright and have a real solar cell that charge battery, not like other imitations you can by in stores. If you put it on the desk where is always bright you don't need to worry about charging it. Chain is a little bit weak. Nothing else than I can think of. No more buying batteries for flashlights ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byowluna on 12/26/2012

Light is bright and very handy to use as keychain for when you go out at night and it's dark and you need light. It's solar powered so no need to charge with electricity, just expose it to sunlight. Chain is weak. It broke after only a few days of using. But maybe that's because I had heavy keys attached ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygta2k on 08/02/2012

Doesn't need batteries. Uses solar power. When fully charged can work 2-3 hours before gets discharged. Requires 1-2 days to get fully charged again. Very easy to use. The light is not that bright. Angle of light is pretty narrow. My phone Galaxy S2 has a flashlight which is about 5 times brighter and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBaddbboy on 12/09/2011

This is a good solar powered 3-led light. I have a surprise when I power on the first time in the dark, it gives out a lot of light. It's not a very big 3-led solar powered light. The external chase seems a little bad quality plastic, but it's enought for my personal estimaded use. It's usefull if you ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections