DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Side Frame w/ Screws + Push Buckle for GOPRO HERO3 - Black
  • 5 star 17 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good Excelente Works Great! Great GoPro gadget! ecxelente
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTriloMati on 09/06/2014

Pues viendo lo visto de como vale la original, esta es una muy buena opcion. El precio es usper bueno Pros: Muy similar a la original. Buen precio Cons: Puede que los materiales no sean tan buenos y parece que se va a romper al ponerla en el freame. Asi que mucho cuidado Read more

Muy buena compra Muy buena compra Muy buena compra Muy buena compra

Impression:Works Great!;

0 0
  • posted bymikeldo090 on 09/01/2014

Pros : The frame fits perfectly with the GoPro, no moves inside the frame and the microphones are free to catch any sound. All the buttons are easily accessible and the frame is flexible enought to put the camera inside with no risk to break the fram. Cons : Not any, will see with use but for the moment there is no cons with this product ! Read more

Impression:Great GoPro gadget!;

0 0
  • posted bydammsugare@hotmail.com on 08/31/2014

A must have if you want to make LONG time-lapse's. Its not a very complicated product, so i think the price is a bit high. How ever the quality is good. Be careful when you put it on though, the edges of the case can hurt the cameras chassi. Overall a good product but a bit to pricey, even though the price has been lowered a lot. Read more

A bit exspensive i think. But the quality is good.

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted byhsotoc on 08/25/2014

Compre el frame para GOPRO HERO3+ llego en perfecto estado en los plazos estipulados en la pagina web,excelente servicio todo bien en orden y con productos de excelente calidad. Recomiendo totalmente el servicio, muy confiable y efectivo. Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0
  • posted byvonpongrac on 08/23/2014

Pros: It is made from steardy plastic, comes with mount and screw. When GoPro is inserted, it makes tight fit with it so GoPro can not fall out. Very usefull with other GoPro accesories like pole, bike mount and others. Cons: I thinnk that it should be shipted with more care (in more wraping). Other than that, nothing is wrong with it! It is cheap. ... Read more

Impression:Great GoPro gadget!;

0 0
  • posted byfgpaz13 on 08/15/2014

Pros: - Fits perfectly with my gopro hero3+ - Quality is ok and gives the basic protection Cons: Nothing really General: - A spare backup frame for my gopro. Works as expected and couldn't be happier with the price. A must have kit for backup and those none compromising situation filming like leaving it on a tripod or mount that is securely protected.... Read more

Impression:Works Great!,cheap alternative;

0 0
  • posted byfreenegro on 08/14/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

Impression:plastico.un Poco caro;

0 0
  • posted byluisgrudl on 08/04/2014

ya tengo el producto en mis manos realmente muy bueno. Read more

Impression:ecxelente;

0 0
  • posted byairb0y44 on 07/01/2014

Ths frame does everything it is designed to do, at a very reasonable cost. It fits the camera perfectly. Microphone holes line up perfectly on the Hero 3+ cameras, not Hero 3, which is perfect for me. Allows access to USB and to switch batteries. Seems like it could break fairly easily, yet for the price, I wouldn't even be disappointed. It is rather ... Read more

GoPro Hero 3+ Silver in Frame mount Access to battery while in Frame mount
    0 0
  • posted byRuboehn on 07/01/2014

Easy to use and it seems like it fits and its cheap! Don't be afraid to break it. The frame is bendable and will easily fit around the Gopro A µ too large for my gopro hero 3+. Fixed it with some rubber so it doesn't shake around in the frame. Looks and feels great. Very good for the price! Now i can use my gopro while charging and the sound is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections