DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ Protective Side Frame w/ Screws + Push Buckle for Gopro Hero 4/3 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Useful Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNighto on 07/29/2015

I bought this to use together with SKU #205074 to shoot videos on my bicycle. This unit is made of a different plastic of other GoPro accessories. It works OK in low speeds / flat terrain, but if you go faster and/or on a bumpy terrain (such as downhill over 40km/h / 25mph) the bicycle shakes it... Read more

Impression:so-so;

0 0 0

• posted byremy56530 on 07/27/2015

Very good product, gopro HERO 3+ fits perfectly in and is strongly attached. Holes for buttons and USB are at the good place

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byMarkJRT on 07/17/2015

Excelente producto. Calza muy bien. Ideal para usar cuando necesitas cargar la camara mientras filma!

0 0 0

• posted byAlecs005 on 06/24/2015

PROS: the case fits my GoPro 3+ Silver perfectly; all the cut outs fit the buttons and mic holes perfectly, there is even a cut out that you can use to charge the camera if you remove the cover before placing it in the case; it holds the camera firmly in place and it is malleable enough to insert... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjouke-e on 06/21/2015

Pros: - My Gopro fit's in perfect and the holes for the external cables are big enough - Your Gopro is tight in the frame so won't fall out Cons; Other: - Maybe a quick tip! Use this side frame together with a external battery/power bank so you don't need to change battery and you can go on with... Read more

Easy and smooth

Impression:good,perfect,Fits good!;

0 0 0

• posted byrbriones on 06/09/2015

The product is just like description and i have a good communication with the seller

Impression:good,perfect,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bydfreitas66 on 06/04/2015

Pros: Excelente preço e qualidade, ajusta na perfeição na GoPro Hero 3 Cons: Nenhum

Excelente preço e qualidade Excelente preço e qualidade

0 0 0

• posted by9373163 on 05/21/2015

Πολυ καλη ποιοτητα και καλη εφαρμογη αξιζει

Impression:Case for music;

0 0 0

• posted by9333043 on 05/19/2015

the product is not the best, but it is still very good! fast delivery! came from Sweden to Brazil in three days, the biggest delay was due to red tape that exists in this country (almost a month). I recommend the seller and the product!

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byzenerv on 05/14/2015

I bought it 8 months ago and used many times. The quality is perfect. Don't be afraid too much when putting camera into this frame, it's quite flexible. There are holes at the appropriate places to give access for buttons and mic. No cons. Take it and be happy!

Impression:good,perfect,nice;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere