DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ Protective Side Frame w/ Screws + Push Buckle for Gopro Hero 4/3 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Quality Excelente Good price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPritchard on 01/23/2015

Pros: Does exactly what the real thing from GoPro does. Cons: You have to use the screw and take it off the mount to take the GoPro out of the frame. Ok with me though.

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byBeachsven on 01/22/2015

Pros: It's a very light frame and it holds my Hero 4 perfect. Cons: The screw isn't made from best quality. The frame is perfect but I'll use it with other mounts.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byKureee on 01/21/2015

Pros: It has side hole for connecting which is very useful. Cons: Strange system of inserting camera into frame. The push buckle which comes in package has other dimensions than original so it is not usable at all.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byWolrone on 01/20/2015

Терпимо, но все прорези расположены криво. На фото видно. Но при этом, вроде ничему не мешает и свои функции выполняет.

Функции свои выполняет Функции свои выполняет Функции свои выполняет

0 0 0

• posted byDavidRehorka on 01/15/2015

It comes in 16 days to Czech Republic, Super quality, easy to use and maybe better than original GoPro case. The holder isn't super but good. I like this case.

Super, very good price and super Quality Super, very good price and super Quality

Impression:perfect,Good price,good time of shipment;

1 0 2

• posted bydesagogo on 01/10/2015

Built quality is good. Slightly difficult to screw in as it does not align properly with the adaptor. Generally it's a cheap and good alternative from gopro gadgets.

Impression:alternative gopro gadget;

0 0 0

• posted byMauricevanos on 12/31/2014

Used the SMJ Protective Side Frame for my GoPro hero 3. Works perfect, very steady and safe.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bygeny80 on 12/18/2014

Ciekawa propozycja do uzycia gopro jako kamery samochodowej. Wszystkie otwory na ładowarkę są ok polecam ten produkt. jedytny minus to zbyt krótkie wkrętło do przykręcania obudowy, ale da się to obejść spiłowując lekko plastik. Za 12 zł opłaca się

0 0 0

• posted byBrasio on 12/15/2014

Pros: Easy, you can put your GoPro with a little hability, the microphone sound will better in 100% Cons: Seems a little bit fragile

Impression:Microphone sound better 100%;

0 0 0

• posted byericus87 on 12/04/2014

Fits perfectly, and the quality is awesome. This is a must have! It makes the audio sound a lot better than with the original housing that the GoPro comes with, and it also makes the camera take a little less space.

Impression:good,perfect,Quality;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections