DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ Protective Side Frame w/ Screws + Push Buckle for Gopro Hero 4/3 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Useful Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9670815 on 01/02/2016

No problems when i have used it. Its very bendy, so u can bend it very much. That mount base broke imideatly, so thats little - but afterall this is good product

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byJesTan on 12/26/2015

The injection molding quality looks nice, and the frame does what is has to do. one of the cons is that the hole for the settings button is slightly to small so it sometimes presses the button, this was easily fixed by drilling it bigger... One thing that I was dissapointed about is that the from... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byUriasfreitas on 12/17/2015

easy to use: just insert your memory card and plug the device in the computer • raw file transfer is very fast • firmware updates easily (when requested) • good design protect the unit when in the field (pop up system) • reliable (Lexar has very good products) very high quality, very well built

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byCRFD36 on 12/09/2015

Pros: This product is small and light weight, easy to use, does exactly what is supposed to, allows access to buttons and audio port Cons: Since the product is designed to be snug and tight fitting, sometimes it is difficult to insert or remove the camera from this frame. Thoughts: I bought this... Read more

Impression:great;

0 0 0

• posted by8564356 on 11/24/2015

I must do bigger hole for hdmi conector.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9440895 on 11/16/2015

good price but little long delivery time.

0 0 0

• posted byshadoc on 11/15/2015

Pros: Very useful thing. Fixes camera quite firmly. Price is amazing. :) Cons: sometimes when camera is set incorrectly, the case pushes wifi button on Hero4 Black.

0 0 0

• posted byLEFEBVREfamilly on 10/28/2015

Au lieu de dépenser des fortunes dans les produits go pro estampillés, autant acheter ces produits. Ce support est parfait.

0 0 0

• posted byhlima on 10/14/2015

Pros: Fits Gopro Silver nicely, the frame holds the camera very well, and the holes for the wifi button and usb are in place. Cons: the plastic that surrounds the bolt broke in first turn, the edges of the frame aren't very well trimmed but it's fixable....

Impression:Not satisfied ;

0 0 0

• posted byJLPMEC on 10/03/2015

es justo lo que queria se adapta perfecto a la gopro hero 4 silver muy economico y los materiales son excelentes

0 0 0

DX Everywhere