DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Side Frame w/ Screws + Push Buckle for GOPRO HERO3 - Black
  • 5 star 14 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
ecxelente Also for Hero 3+
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluisgrudl on 08/04/2014

ya tengo el producto en mis manos realmente muy bueno. Read more

Impression:ecxelente;

0 0
  • posted byairb0y44 on 07/01/2014

Ths frame does everything it is designed to do, at a very reasonable cost. It fits the camera perfectly. Microphone holes line up perfectly on the Hero 3+ cameras, not Hero 3, which is perfect for me. Allows access to USB and to switch batteries. Seems like it could break fairly easily, yet for the price, I wouldn't even be disappointed. It is rather ... Read more

GoPro Hero 3+ Silver in Frame mount Access to battery while in Frame mount
    0 0
  • posted byRuboehn on 07/01/2014

Easy to use and it seems like it fits and its cheap! Don't be afraid to break it. The frame is bendable and will easily fit around the Gopro A µ too large for my gopro hero 3+. Fixed it with some rubber so it doesn't shake around in the frame. Looks and feels great. Very good for the price! Now i can use my gopro while charging and the sound is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenyaminng on 06/22/2014

If anyone wants a skeleton frame for your gopro, this is it! It fits perfectly and cost way cheaper than the original gopro skeleton frame. You can use this frame especially when you dont feel like using the normal clear plastic casing and this allows better audio recording as well. When i use this, the gopro does not feel as warm as compared to using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrykerPL on 06/06/2014

it does its job perfectly, perfect fitting. at first I had bad feelings when putting my camera in and out - case looks like it's going to break, but its really good quality plastic. Surviwed a lot of put-ins and put-outs and it's still in one piece ;-) PRICE! It's probably much cheaper than the genuine (=with gopro logo on it), but still expensive as.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeuodia13 on 04/28/2014

It is easy to use, almost like the original one. The cheapest price that I have found in the Deal Extreme or other online shop. Match with go pro, it's really need to use for indoor activity to keep go pro clean. It's thin, if we don't be careful it may break. I have been waiting a whole month for this frame, but worth it after I get it. It's the cheapest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPitowka on 03/29/2014

+ low price in comparison with the original, all technological openings meet the requirements, holds the camera, plastic, flexible, bend and not break down. Pleasant to the touch. Included mounting on a standard platform for Go Pro not identified was Purchased in order to use the camera in the car as a DVR, as there are holes to connect the charger.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelixgonzalezci on 03/21/2014

It fits perfectly with my gopro hero 3 black. For some takes I need the mic to be free (without the protective case) so this was a must for me. The quick release (and the whole structure) fits without problems with my camera. The buttons are easily pushable and the usb port is avaliable without removing the frame. I can't see one. If you're not using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydunantar on 07/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros: It is not noted on the name of the article but I can confirm that it also works perfectly with the 3+ version. This is definitely a pros. As I always say Love DX makes me save good money ;-) Cons: As said before in other review: "the quick release push buckle does ... Read more

Also for Hero 3+ Also for Hero 3+ Also for Hero 3+

Impression:Also for Hero 3+;

0 0
  • posted byBhooshan on 01/27/2014

The Quality: purchased this instead of the official gopro mount and it works flawlessly. Had it out in -30C canadian winter and holds up amazing. The Price: For a fraction of the price you just can't go wrong with this. Shipping: DX packaged this very well and had no damage and arrived in a couple of weeks. None. it was a tight fit in when I first received ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections