DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Remote Control Door Bell (40-Meter Range 36-Melody)
  • 5 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byItrabos on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, funny and pretty entertaining. Remote switch is ok, I guess it's waterproof. Works ok. You can adjust volume which is ok. Cons:Plastic and buttons are like it was manufactured 10 year ago. "Old chinese quality". Buttons were not to precise, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaluko22 on 07/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Thats an absolutely amazing product! Very good quality body and extremely useful. Very loud volume Much better than those common expensive doorbells. Its very loud, but you can increase or decrease the volume. Came with adhesives to stick on the wall. There is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeitantoon1 on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Connection between the transmitter and the receiver works fine. I placed the button within 30 m at the gate and the bell rang every click. Excellent volume and has a lot of tunes to choose from. Money I'd say it was well worth. Cons:Plastics look a bit unreliable and I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrgonsalves on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very cheap when compared to local ones. - Very loud sound. - Have a lot of known melodies. Cons:- Don't work up to 40 meters as declared. In my house can't go far from 10 meters. - Door module is not waterproof. - Lacks bolts to fix the door module on wall. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKatzoja on 12/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap and works fine. The range is amazing, I guess you can add the the range by making an better antenna for the transmitter. This is an ideal equipment for projects, I used one for the mailbox, now I can hear when the mail comes just added a microswitch. A lot of m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybb990 on 11/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product for the price; doorbell case is well built, the button works good - you can obviously see and feel it is plastic, but it is strongly built - plastic casing is tough enough, you don't have the feeling of breaking the casing with a harder push of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byixyran on 08/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to install. - There is a double-sided tape to install the bell, and the battery for it. - There is a volume control, which is very handy as my daughter every day, sleeping during the day. - Lots of tunes to choose from suitable for you. - With its main task to co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinifebr on 06/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really 36 melodies! The volume is very loud and ajustable! The push button is very sensitive! It's very cheap! Cons:The build quality isn't so good. The push button could be waterproof. The signal is not so good, except in a straight line. There is a lot of useless melodi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasita on 05/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap for the price. Local stores selling similar for several times more! Loud! Can be heard all around the apartment. Many selectable melodies. 4 possible frequencies (non selectable, make sure your neighbour uses different frequency). Cons:1st one broke down after a f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygengadan on 04/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:In our country, such calls are more expensive than wireless, at least twice as expensive. Therefore, I specifically was looking at the DX. Of the benefits, easy setup, everything works great! Cons:Housing is not a very attractive appearance, but for the money, good body.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections