DX » Community » Reviews » Universal EU Plug Dual USB AC Charger for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod (5V / 2A / AC 100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
Reliable tiny Cheap and good charger Not enough power Great charger
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykkarl2 on 12/15/2014

Its very useful and effective with 2A output. Since it's so cheap You can just buy on fore every room in your house :) Read more

Impression:tiny,Cheap and good charger;

0 0 0

• posted byxManzix on 12/14/2014

Pros: Really nice charger. The quality is better than you would expected from the price. Cons: There is only one for now, you can smell plastic when it heats up. But it's not a big deal. Overall: For this price point, this is really good product. And if you set your expectations for this price point,... Read more

Impression:Reliable,Cheap and good charger;

0 0 0

• posted byxmoonspellx on 12/09/2014

Producto recomendable, funciona correctamente. Read more

Impression:Seguro;

0 0 0

• posted bykrunv on 12/08/2014

Пришла быстро, работает без замечаний. Обслуживает два устройства без проблем. Read more

Impression:Cheap and good charger;

0 0 0

• posted byroeylengy1 on 12/08/2014

Good i am recommend Read more

Impression:Great look very good for ipad,Tob;

0 0 0

• posted byDafaka on 12/06/2014

Pros: Double USB charger for the 220 outlet, killer price, good quality, quite small. Cons: None, so far. Suits my purposes fine. Bottomline: Bought two, would buy two more if I needed them. I am satisfied with this product Read more

Impression:Cheap and good charger;

0 0 0

• posted byveith on 12/06/2014

Was looking for a compact multi-charger exactly the plug i need solidly made. Small compact. Great value Read more

Impression:Well made solid multi-charger;

0 0 0

• posted bymdomnita on 12/03/2014

Pros: The charger is very small and the USB standard connection is useful when charging many types of devices. I use it for my phones, my Kindle and my music player and I don't have to carry a laptop around everywhere. The two USB ports allow charging two things at once from a single outlet which makes ... Read more

Impression:tiny,Cheap and good charger;

0 0 0

• posted bybobs83 on 12/02/2014

When I am charging my iphone does it somehow overload the screen. I am using an iphone 5C. It's nothing you notice when you plug it in. It's only noticeable if you want to write a msg or surf the webb since your "points" or "touches" dosen't act probably. You end up clicking on the wrong things.... and ... Read more

Impression:tiny;

0 0 1

• posted bysharky01 on 11/28/2014

I use the product for half a year now. I have several in use. + The output current is indeed 2.1 A (and 1A) + the plug does not heat up even after charging at 2.1A for hours. + the USB power connections are still solid. + Build quality is fine. EU plug is solid. + Build dimentions is small. Easy to carry ... Read more

Impression:Reliable,no heating up;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections