DX » Community » Reviews » Universal EU Plug Dual USB AC Charger for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod (5V / 2A / AC 100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
good Good product bad BOM Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9210696 on 06/29/2015

2 gün kullandım sonra pis koku geldi galiba yandı boşuna para vermeye değmez .

Impression:Kötü ;

0 0 0

• posted by8941286 on 06/23/2015

Blown up after 5 minutes of first use !!!! Do not buy this crap.

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted byian96 on 06/23/2015

I buy 3 items.,... The fist one works 2 weeks and exploded!!!! ; give a big scare.... The second one, works a month and dead; not explode at least. The 3rd one, I'm not going to use it, its a danger think.

Impression:bad&dangerous;

0 0 0

• posted byhoeghliner on 06/22/2015

Does everything you want it to with no downsides

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byOriPod on 06/19/2015

Pros: good price, 2 USB ports that useful for charging two devices at once Cons: Few days after I recieved the item it stopped working completely. I can't tell what happend it just not working

0 0 0

• posted bywolkkanca on 06/14/2015

Bu ürünü tavsiye ederim, uzun süre kullanmadım ama taktığım her cihazı başarı ile çalıştı ve sorun yaratmadı. Alnabilir.

Impression:good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byjavicompras on 06/09/2015

I bought different models of this plug. One burnt out, the other one started to smell and get hot and I thought it to the bin. Both in white so this one is okay and safe to the moment of review

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bypformoso on 06/08/2015

The product is very simple and it works. I've used to charge both my ipad 3 and my iphone 6 and it works perfectly. Also tested with oneplus android phone, kindle paperwhite and charges correctly. Also tested with charging both USB ports at the same time and they work OK (not sure if a bit slower... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bylaoy4ng on 06/07/2015

For safety sake, please do not use this to charge 2 devices at same time. Item heats up and burns with a smell. Part of external plastic have been melted and caved in. The plastic used to construct it feels 'thinner' than the chargers you get when you purchase your phone.

Heats up and burns internally with a plastic smell

0 0 1

• posted byJaromirAdamek on 06/01/2015

Looking great and charging fast, what you need more. The cost is great and you get charger with two USB slots. With one you may charge faster (2A) and with second little longer. I really like this product! :)

Impression:good,Look great,fast charging;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: