DX » Community » Reviews » Universal EU Plug Dual USB AC Charger for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod (5V / 2A / AC 100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
good Good product Awesome Cheap buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVladx0230 on 02/09/2015

Involvement: General (knows how to use it) - Ownership: 2 weeks Pros: The reason I have bought this is because I experiment with Arduino and I use this when I finish a project, the part of the USB cable which goes into the computer (laptop) I connect to this AC charger (5V, 1A) and then into and... Read more

EU AC Charger

Impression:Awesome,working,satisfying;

0 0 0

• posted bysven694 on 02/04/2015

Pros: Faster than charger that came with my Nexus 5 phone, 2 ports, affordable Cons: Get's a little warm when charging 2 devices. When charging 2 devices, the 2A amperage is divided.

Impression:Cheap and good charger;

0 0 0

• posted byPeteBone on 01/31/2015

Pros: charges 2 gadgets at same time, tiny that fits your pocket! Cons: none Cheapest way to have chargers all over you place!

Impression:tiny,Reliable,Cheap and good charger;

0 0 0

• posted byromancos on 01/26/2015

Both USB sockets are identical, even though one has Samsung Galaxy and another iPhone name on it. Allows charging two devices at once.

0 0 0

• posted byArtIrlin on 01/21/2015

Nice and robust build. Compact design. Charging capasity exactly as expected. Become my favorit from the first trial.

0 0 0

• posted byMadestarcorp on 01/20/2015

Good product considering the price. My first plug had some sort of problems and gave me sparkles. DX shipped me another one to replace broken one and it has been working like a charm since then.

Impression:tiny,Cheap and good charger;

0 0 0

• posted byabisinio on 01/19/2015

ipad do not charge if it is not connected to the right USB. I've had both Ipad and Galaxy charging at the same time and both did with no problem at all.

Impression:Great choice;

0 0 0

• posted byoselas on 01/18/2015

Seems to be a good charger. Good value for money!

0 0 0

• posted byozozf on 01/14/2015

great plug work fast easy to use.

Impression:tiny,Reliable,Cheap and good charger;

0 0 1

• posted byjmr75 on 01/12/2015

A good quality charger. No radio disturbance. Can charge two phone (Nokia and iPhone) at the same time. No over heating!

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections