DX » Community » Reviews » Universal EU Plug Dual USB AC Charger for Iphone / Ipad / Ipod (5V / 2A / AC 100~240V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
tiny Not enough power
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoversoe on 08/22/2014

Pros: It's small and has 2 USB-ports, making it perfect for my night charging of devices. Cons: It doesn't contain enough juice to charge up my iPad, but it makes sense considering its size - comparing it to the original iPad charger. Furthermore it's great as a spare, and I have one in my laptop bag, so when I'm places, both me and my peers will be ... Read more

Impression:tiny,Not enough power;

2 3
  • posted bymaupal on 06/17/2014

Powerful:bought it to replace original moto charger that took ages to charge smartphone completely. This charger charges smartphone in a matter of two hours. Compact: so small, you can carry in very small case Well-built: looks like top product, from quality brand Cheap: and I see that now it is becoming even cheaper! None!!! If you need a powerful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGogoPJ on 05/15/2014

For this price you can't get a better compact dual charger. It can charge two smartphones at the same time and it's fast enough. Works without problems with all generations of iPhones and with Kindle Fire HD. Very good design and it's very light. Perfect if you are a frequent traveler and have more than one device to charge. None that I can think of.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoset0xp on 03/13/2014

I've had a lot of USB AC Adapters, but this one is solid, it has a nice finishing, very stylish and uses very little space. The USB ports can be facing up or down instead of in a direct line, I really liked that. Sometimes you can hear the electricity flowing through the device, but it's very rare, I don't really have anything bad to say about this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceljeslo on 02/24/2014

Its a great travel charger and work perfect no matter if you charge 1 or 2 phones or table. Its no plug problem and the cables connect perfect. Charging time is the same as with original Samsung charger, ampere and volt is good. For this money is the best you can get. I recommend it. Construction is strong and reliable. I like such things: compact, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfkaroubalis on 11/08/2013

Good quality. Able to charge two devices simultaneously. Light and easy to carry along when travelling. Output current is sufficient to charge demanding devices (tablets etc). The price is rather high. Should be cheaper. On the other hand, perhaps the price reflects a very good quality and a long lasting device. None really. It is a good product, despite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynothrem on 10/07/2013

One USB charging port (top one) for Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.) and the other (bottom one) for Samsung devices (Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note, etc.) Fast charging (50% in less than 1 hour, full charge in 3-4 hours depending on battery capacity). You can of course use it to charge other devices that can handle 2A charging (e.g. battery SKU:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections