DX » Community » Reviews » Naturehike-NH Outdoor Waterproof Bag / Moisture Barrier Bag - Orange + Black (2L)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGustavone on 12/12/2014

Good product, regular price. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byagraty on 01/14/2014

Real waterproof Small weight Compact size Bright colour None It's suitable for 1-2 cell phones+ small papers (eg passport and drive license docs) + handy camera. Not for full size camera or dslr camera. Carefully read the sizes showed in specifications - the photo cannot show real sizes. :) I thought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLashman on 01/08/2014

- Made of very good material. - The right size for you carry small belongings. - Nice vivid orange color. Easy to find even in the water - Floats if You don't put too heavy objects in it. - Good seal. - Very easy to use. - Small size so You can carry anywhere. - None so far. I love it! This is perfect ... Read more

Small and usefull!

0 0 4

• posted byMattHunter on 11/28/2013

I like the bright colours as they are true to what is advertised. Wont get lost easily which is why I bought it. It is made of a nice rubber/canvas material which seems durable and tough. The seams are of a high standard/ being strong and good quality. The buckles are plastic but look like they will ... Read more

Water proof Bag

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections