DX » Community » Reviews » Naturehike-NH Outdoor Waterproof Bag / Moisture Barrier Bag - Orange + Black (2L)
Customer’s impression:
good solid Nice Quality High Quality Material
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8590756 on 07/27/2015

Pros: High quality material, nice colour, durable. cons: Maybe a little bit heavy weight.

Impression:good,solid,High Quality Material;

0 0 0

• posted bymilton sperring on 03/25/2015

I ordered two of these, one of 2 litres and one of three litres. This is a review for the three liter one. It is green, eye catching; well built; clearly tough and capable of holding a phone etc. Unfortunately it is too small. The reason it is too small is because despite being described as three... Read more

Impression:good,Nice Quality ,solid;

1 0 0

• posted by9189330 on 03/24/2015

Good quality, good packaging...I think that we can safely insert your phone with any worries. I tried this, and its also air-proof

Good quality, Good packaging Good quality, Good packaging

Impression:good,Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted bytuebjoern on 03/07/2015

Totally waterproof! remember twist 3 times to insure the complete waterproofing.

Impression:Nice Quality ,solid;

0 0 0

• posted bybenses on 01/16/2015

I had these bag on tour with me. It was just a day tour, but so far it wrked out fine. I own some waterproof bags so I have some to compare. I think this bag feels very solid. it is not necessarily heavy, but still a little bit heavier than those I own. I am very satisfied. but I have to try it a... Read more

Impression:solid;

0 0 0

• posted byGustavone on 12/12/2014

Good product, regular price.

Impression:good;

0 1 0

• posted byroikale on 08/12/2014

pros. seems good quality and long lasting. cons. nothing really, just a bit too small. Bag looks and feels very good quality and durable . It is easy to use and simple. I haven't tested it yet if it really protects from water. Good colour therefore easy to find if dropped in the woods for example.

Impression:Nice Quality ;

0 1 0

• posted byagraty on 01/14/2014

Real waterproof Small weight Compact size Bright colour None It's suitable for 1-2 cell phones+ small papers (eg passport and drive license docs) + handy camera. Not for full size camera or dslr camera. Carefully read the sizes showed in specifications - the photo cannot show real sizes. :) I it... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byLashman on 01/08/2014

- Made of very good material. - The right size for you carry small belongings. - Nice vivid orange color. Easy to find even in the water - Floats if You don't put too heavy objects in it. - Good seal. - Very easy to use. - Small size so You can carry anywhere. - None so far. I love it! This is my... Read more

Small and usefull!

0 0 4

• posted byMattHunter on 11/28/2013

I like the bright colours as they are true to what is advertised. Wont get lost easily which is why I bought it. It is made of a nice rubber/canvas material which seems durable and tough. The seams are of a high standard/ being strong and good quality. The buckles are plastic but look like they I... Read more

Water proof Bag

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere