DX » Community » Reviews » HV-800 Bluetooth Neck Hanging In-Ear Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR Earphones w/ Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
Average Perfect!!! Good sound quality Almost a five Really good deal
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byekhlasur on 10/07/2014

Pro: it's cheap, it's bluetooth, it's discrete Con: the battery life (specifically standby) is very poor, the rubber charge port cover broke off within a day

Impression:Average;

0 0 0

• posted byhollywood77 on 09/24/2014

Pros: I drive a lot, and it's always great to have a handsfree bluetooth set to take calls when I'm in the truck. I've been using these types of headsets for about four years now and have no complaints. They're easy to conceal and hard to loose. The connection is stable, constant, and crystal on... Read more

Impression:Perfect!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byhansstrik on 09/17/2014

This product works the same as his LG brother of 100 euros The sound quality is good and it wears comfortable around your neck. The connection with bluetooth is impressive and there are no real cons....... The only thing I don't like is the ear plug, i prefer to have an ear hook headset so I with... Read more

good but not perfect....

Impression:Good sound quality ,Almost a five;

0 0 0

• posted byinsupermax on 08/25/2014

Comfortable and lightweight. Position at the ear is good, I hope long battery life. With vibrating function, and the mic going really well. The bad, the headphones come off easily stand. need a more powerful magnet. Totally recommend, also because the price is great.

Impression:Really good deal;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections