DX » Community » Reviews » MHL to HDMI OTG Card Reader for Samsung i9300 / i9500 / N7100 / N5100 / P3200
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylennardberkhof on 06/18/2014

You can connect annything you want whith a external usb hub (powered) and use your phone as a pc. I'm using it with keyboard and mouse. I have everthing plugged in just put the devece on my phone and its ready to go. Dont buy android stick or tv or smart tv if you have a compattable phone. There's a very bit of delay in mouse usage. Not easy to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArthurSimas1 on 02/11/2014

O produto tem quatro conectores, sendo um HDMI, SD, Micro SD e USB. Com ele eu consigo ver arquivos em mídias USB SD e Micro SD, exibir minha tela do celular em um projetor ou televisão. O ponto fraco é que para se usar o adaptador, devido ao HDMI, é preciso conectar um carregador no adaptador pela entrada Micro USB. O produto pode ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvince78russo on 01/07/2014

ottimo prodotto.funziona bene e immediatamente.posso usare il mio samsung galaxy s3 i9300 come una consol portatile! peccato per i tempi di consegna...45 giorni!! peccato che il dispositivo non carichi il telefono quando e' attaccato all' alimentatore.funziona anche con samsung note 2.come controller ho usato quello della play statio 3. prezzo molto ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArthurSimas1 on 01/07/2014

O produto é ótimo para quem exibe vídeos em casa, escola, palestra, entre outros. Veja diversos conteúdos direto do cartão de memória e também o produto contém uma porta USB para carregar aparelhos, usar PEN DRIVES e ainda tem a possibilidade de usar um teclado ou até um mouse. Para poder usar o gadget deve-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjdarkness on 10/28/2013

Smooth and easy to use. Just plug and play. You can use several USB peripherals such a keyboard and mouse and some hard disk while you see what are you doing trought the hdmi cable all at the same time. when doing full work (HDMI+USB OTG) sometimes the hdmi signal falls for a few seconds. Another contra is that you need to connect everything in the ... Read more

7 3
  • posted bymurilofsoares on 10/24/2013

Good price and many possibilities of use in one device. You can turn your smartphone into a PC literally. The video quality is good. It MUST be alaways plugged to a external power source to work. The HDMI and USB doesn't work at the same time, you have to unplug one to use the other. Your smartphone turns into a PC. It's a pity that the HDMI and USB ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byB8Two on 10/23/2013

Connect a HDMI screen to my mobile phone, Connect USB device to my mobile phone (USB OTG), Built in Card Reader, Charge phone at the same time. Comes with a Micro USB cable, Works as USB OTG & HDMI simultaneously with my i9305, (See other thoughts for how). Costs about 1/10th the price that the Samsung adapter costs to do a similar thing. Power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byB8Two on 10/10/2013

Connect a HDMI screen to my mobile phone Connect USB device to my mobile phone (USB OTG) Built in Card Reader Charge phone at the same time. Comes with a Micro USB cable Works as USB OTG & HDMI simultaneously with my i9305, (See other thoughts for how). Costs about 1/10th the price that the Samsung adapter costs to do a similar thing. Power always ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections