DX » Community » Reviews » MHL to HDMI OTG Card Reader for Samsung i9300 / i9500 / N7100 / N5100 / P3200
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylennardberkhof on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You can connect annything you want whith a external usb hub (powered) and use your phone as a pc. I'm using it with keyboard and mouse. I have everthing plugged in just put the devece on my phone and its ready to go. Dont buy android stick or tv or smart tv if y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArthurSimas1 on 02/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:O produto tem quatro conectores, sendo um HDMI, SD, Micro SD e USB. Com ele eu consigo ver arquivos em mídias USB SD e Micro SD, exibir minha tela do celular em um projetor ou televisão. Cons:O ponto fraco é que para se usar o adaptador, devido ao HDMI, &... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvince78russo on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:ottimo prodotto.funziona bene e immediatamente.posso usare il mio samsung galaxy s3 i9300 come una consol portatile! peccato per i tempi di consegna...45 giorni!! Cons:peccato che il dispositivo non carichi il telefono quando e' attaccato all' alimentatore.fun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArthurSimas1 on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:O produto é ótimo para quem exibe vídeos em casa, escola, palestra, entre outros. Veja diversos conteúdos direto do cartão de memória e também o produto contém uma porta USB para carregar aparelhos, usar PEN DRIVES e ain... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjdarkness on 10/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Smooth and easy to use. Just plug and play. You can use several USB peripherals such a keyboard and mouse and some hard disk while you see what are you doing trought the hdmi cable all at the same time. Cons:when doing full work (HDMI+USB OTG) sometimes the hdmi... Read more

7 3
  • posted bymurilofsoares on 10/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price and many possibilities of use in one device. You can turn your smartphone into a PC literally. The video quality is good. Cons:It MUST be alaways plugged to a external power source to work. The HDMI and USB doesn't work at the same time, you have to u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byB8Two on 10/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Connect a HDMI screen to my mobile phone, Connect USB device to my mobile phone (USB OTG), Built in Card Reader, Charge phone at the same time. Comes with a Micro USB cable, Works as USB OTG & HDMI simultaneously with my i9305, (See other thoughts for how)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byB8Two on 10/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Connect a HDMI screen to my mobile phone Connect USB device to my mobile phone (USB OTG) Built in Card Reader Charge phone at the same time. Comes with a Micro USB cable Works as USB OTG & HDMI simultaneously with my i9305, (See other thoughts for how). Cost... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections