DX » Community » Reviews » MHL to HDMI OTG Card Reader for Samsung i9300 / i9500 / N7100 / N5100 / P3200
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylennardberkhof on 06/18/2014

You can connect annything you want whith a external usb hub (powered) and use your phone as a pc. I'm using it with keyboard and mouse. I have everthing plugged in just put the devece on my phone and its ready to go. Dont buy android stick or tv or smart tv if you have a compattable phone. There's a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArthurSimas1 on 02/11/2014

O produto tem quatro conectores, sendo um HDMI, SD, Micro SD e USB. Com ele eu consigo ver arquivos em mídias USB SD e Micro SD, exibir minha tela do celular em um projetor ou televisão. O ponto fraco é que para se usar o adaptador, devido ao HDMI, é preciso conectar um carregador ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvince78russo on 01/07/2014

ottimo prodotto.funziona bene e immediatamente.posso usare il mio samsung galaxy s3 i9300 come una consol portatile! peccato per i tempi di consegna...45 giorni!! peccato che il dispositivo non carichi il telefono quando e' attaccato all' alimentatore.funziona anche con samsung note 2.come controller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArthurSimas1 on 01/07/2014

O produto é ótimo para quem exibe vídeos em casa, escola, palestra, entre outros. Veja diversos conteúdos direto do cartão de memória e também o produto contém uma porta USB para carregar aparelhos, usar PEN DRIVES e ainda tem a possibilidade de usar um teclado ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjdarkness on 10/28/2013

Smooth and easy to use. Just plug and play. You can use several USB peripherals such a keyboard and mouse and some hard disk while you see what are you doing trought the hdmi cable all at the same time. when doing full work (HDMI+USB OTG) sometimes the hdmi signal falls for a few seconds. Another contra ... Read more

3 0 7

• posted bymurilofsoares on 10/24/2013

Good price and many possibilities of use in one device. You can turn your smartphone into a PC literally. The video quality is good. It MUST be alaways plugged to a external power source to work. The HDMI and USB doesn't work at the same time, you have to unplug one to use the other. Your smartphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byB8Two on 10/23/2013

Connect a HDMI screen to my mobile phone, Connect USB device to my mobile phone (USB OTG), Built in Card Reader, Charge phone at the same time. Comes with a Micro USB cable, Works as USB OTG & HDMI simultaneously with my i9305, (See other thoughts for how). Costs about 1/10th the price that the Samsung ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byB8Two on 10/10/2013

Connect a HDMI screen to my mobile phone Connect USB device to my mobile phone (USB OTG) Built in Card Reader Charge phone at the same time. Comes with a Micro USB cable Works as USB OTG & HDMI simultaneously with my i9305, (See other thoughts for how). Costs about 1/10th the price that the Samsung ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections