DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythijsniehof on 06/11/2014

Really polarized glasses, no glare while for example driving. I wear them always with driving or cycling. Very light to wear Does even fit my big head, usually a problem for me. Mine broke pretty easily. Always store them in their case. Cleaning cloth is not as good at cleaning as normal microfiber cloth'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNYmed on 11/19/2013

They are good, robust quality. They have stood up to being thrown around my car and carried in my pocket. The polarization works. I don't see any glare when driving. They aren't the best looking sunglasses but they work well. The nose rubber looks like they're ready to fall off. The price is very reasonable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeseome on 11/04/2013

Top notch quality. Very stylish and good looking. Very comfortable. Great choice for outdoor activities like cycling, biking and of course walking. They don't just have UV400 UV protection, they even protect you from reflection like high prices ones. And that is really cool and useful believe me! And ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byperape on 09/27/2013

Great Quality for a low price, with a decent UV protection and polarization, they are very well terminated, the frames are nice and the case are very nice. It fits almost perfect in my head.Vision and colour are great, not distorted one bit. Really dampening the light level just right so that they don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySimen1 on 07/02/2013

The Polarized glass deepens the blue color of sky and increases contrast between white clouds and blue sky. This gives an astheticly appealing view. Reduced reflections from water and windows gives a clearer view through theese. A slight green tint increases the green impression of nature view. Very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybutterke on 01/24/2013

These awesome sunglasses have a dark area in the top (where the sun is most of the time), and a bright side in the bottom so that it is more comfortable while walking. the material of these sunglasses is a little bit easy to bend so that its easy to adjust to your face.Very lightweight and modern model.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDimi71 on 01/08/2013

very light to wear,confortable,good vision,fashionable.realy polarized. the arm of frame is not nevessary so curved,but it fix well on my head. on the photos here,the frame is silver and I recieved with black one.Anyway,I prefer with black frame,I like more black than silver. I think that DX have to ... Read more

sunglasses sunglasses sunglasses sunglasses sunglasses sunglasses

0 0 0

• posted byVenomsword on 12/25/2012

Good build quality.Looks solid. A bit rough joints as I own high quality specs, believe me they are few steps back from extra HQ, but for the price it's excellent.You'll get a nice case for them to keep. Here the same sunglasses have a double price. Doesn't look outdated as from your grandmas drawer.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeronimus on 03/15/2012

Comes in good hardened case! Nice, since the package was damaged, but the casing protected the glasses perfectly. Solid legs and firm hinges, not easy to bend nor break. Good adjustable nose studs. Good polarization, not darkening but good filtering. Clamps on your skull above the ears and stays very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJollyBengali on 05/10/2011

Nothing much to say great Buy for the price and can be used in semi dark places and still be able to see. Steel frame makes it more sturdy than those plastic frames. THe carring Case is sturdy and has a semi hard shell so protects the glasses well when not in use. Carring case is a little too bulky for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections