DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection
  • 5 star 14 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Cool!!! its polorized!

posted by neverwasin on 04/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I was very surprise when I open up the pouch... the quality of this pair of sunglass is simply great!!! I have an oval face and this glass fits me very well. The shapes suit me well and I use it on my daily driving.
    I bring it to my uncle who ownes a optical shop and he checked on the glass and told me that the lens are cheaper version of polorized lens or what he call, "linear polorized" lens. Some of the more expensive sunglasses are using "circular polorized" lens and doesnt have the "darkening" effect even if u turn it 90 deg in front of the TV screen.
    The polorized effect is very obvious especially if you look at the glass/ water reflection. This make this pair of sunglasses perfect for driving/ fishing.

Cons:

The pouch that comes with the sunglass is very poor quality soft pouch. the brand, "Hong Lang" was printed on the pouch which makes the whole thing feels very cheapskate. In fact, I dont undestand why SKU: 21765 which is sold below $5 can comes with a sporty hard pouch where this set of sunglass which is around 3 x more expensive only somes with a low quality pouch.
    As usual, the brand "hong Lang" printed on the glass could be scratch off using fingernail easily. For those who doesnt want people keep asking you what brand is that. Simply remove it yourself. It could be done within 3 mins just with your fingernail.

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

Its a good buy and I would recomend it to the rest of my friend. 1st time user may feel weird when using it as some colours may looks weird with the polorized effect, for instand, light blue car under the noon sunslight may looks a bit purple at certain angle but what the heck! its polorized lens and it did what it should do! I may get a few more pairs and of the same brand to try out.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections