DX » Community » Reviews » E-128 Handheld Stabilizer for Digital Cameras - Red + Silver + Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhessen on 06/02/2014

It's made of alluminium, solid construction, nice quality, low price. It stabilize video pretty good. The joint does have regulation screw, it can be adjusted for differnt cameras. It's very heavy, not comfortable to use it for a long time. The angle of rotation is not so big, it's usable only on small speed, like walking, but not running. I tried to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaquiman on 12/09/2013

Very good quality and materials, the stabilizer came in a box very well wrapped and protected. The handheld is very confortable and all the aluminium pieces have a good finish The movement of the gimball part could be more smooth, I'm going to put some lubricant on it to improve that. It's quite tricky to find balance point but I guess it will come ... Read more

unboxing steady with canon 650D with canon 650D
    0 0
  • posted byjogi97 on 10/30/2013

This stabilizer is doing a good thing for light videocam's. Its easy to install and it is a joy to operate it. Durable materials and a nice finish. One con: the screw-nut for mounting the cam is not fixed to the stabilizer. When no cam is installed you can easily loose this vital part. The stabilizer has an unbeatable price, very usefull and cheap, ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections