DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal RGB Light Portable 2-Channel Media Player Speaker w/ FM / TF - Transparent + Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexandre722 on 01/02/2014

=>Sound quality =>Volume ca =>Very simple to use =>Can be charged with usb port, batteries are useless! =>AUX port, sd and usb =>Look is cool seems to be robust =>Don't save volume settings when you switch off it =>Can't light off LED =>Not waterproof We're using it in our bathroom, but as it's not waterproof we must take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattcos on 12/29/2013

good sound easy to use, i like the led and radio functions no manual reception a bit buggy but works good for what i use it for - and where i use it worth the money ... good buy ... something so whimsy has never been such a good idea ........................................................................................................................ Read more

0 0
  • posted byallmyfunstuff on 10/21/2013

small. simple and very loud. easy to charge and use with disk-on-key. didn't manage to play any music via 3.5mm plug. only via USB and radio. no indication of the battery status/charge level. package came with a plug with mini-USB on one side and 3.5mm+regular USB on the other, not sure what for... (no diagram/help/manual). nice option to store channels ... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections