DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy USB 3.0 2.5" SATA External Case Mobile HDD Enclosure - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Pretty Avoid top quality Nikto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarthSuzuki on 07/16/2015

Pros: Great deal, works as advertised and looks god at the same time. Cons: the smal plastic tabs on the endcap were impacting with the hard drive and made the full insertion impossible. I had to manually trim some plastic off to get the whole thing assembled. But when evrything was in place, I... Read more

Impression:excellent,Pretty;

0 0 0

• posted bybburg on 06/05/2015

Is not expensive if is could be used on an USB 3.0 port, but that does not work. The build quality is ok, and it works well on an USB 2.0 port. But there are cheaper housings designed for USB 2. The device is recognised as USB 3.0 on a HP laptop and on a ULANSON USB 3.0 port in my PC. But the in... Read more

Impression:Avoid,Is NOT USB 3.0 compliant;

0 0 0

• posted byWiko05 on 05/09/2015

Today it arrived, I tried to use it with a hard disk from my macbook, but every time i connect it, it gets instantly ejected. Avoid

Impression:Avoid,dont,run forest;

0 0 0

• posted byGufao on 04/17/2015

Pros: Easy to install Cons: None.

Impression:excellent,Pretty,top quality;

0 0 0

• posted byAtavista on 04/16/2015

excelente producto y buen precio

Impression:Pretty;

0 0 0

• posted byc1b0r6 on 04/07/2015

Pros: Good construction of the body. Brushed aluminum gives an extra hint of style. Screw driver comes with it. Cons: The connector itself is made of a poor quality plastic and barely fit the screw holes once mounted. Screw driver quality is poor.

0 0 0

• posted bysergiulika123 on 01/02/2015

pros: nice material, very strong , very good build, very easy to use, very useful, no cons , nice design, perfect for your old hard drive if you want to reuse it or ifi you have a new one to carry with you.

very good product

Impression:excellent;

0 1 0

• posted byomegablue2000 on 12/15/2014

The box looks really pretty but is too thin to my disk. The pack is really complete. They put the screwdriver, the screws, a little bag and the USB cable. Pros: The package is complete. The box looks pretty. Cons: The box is really thin Other cons: Measure the sizes of your disk before buy it ;-)

0 1 0

• posted bypetmikus on 12/02/2014

Easy to install, material is questionable, functionality is excellent, LED bothers me strong. The product fully recommend.

Impression:Nikto;

0 0 0

• posted byJoker33rus on 12/02/2014

Super quality, easy installation. Complete kit, good package. Free shipping to Russia about one month. I'm satisfied.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere