DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy USB 3.0 2.5" SATA External Case Mobile HDD Enclosure - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoaquinAlegre on 06/24/2014

It's very good, works very well, i put the disk without a problem, close de case, and i plug and works perfect, i find a utility for my old hdd. The USB cable looks very good quality, In MAC works greate. The screw not fix perfect, but its not important. no cons. If you need this and don't won't to spend a lot of money, buy it. works perfect! En vez ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspike2221 on 06/16/2014

Device is working for 100 %. Support USB 3.0. Case is made from aluminum and looks pretty solid also USB cable is good quality. Windows can recognize device without any problem, no extra driver needed. When I inserted HDD into enclosure it was little bit loose (otherwise it could be difficult to insert HDD ) so fixed that with small piece silicon (also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakatumba on 11/17/2013

Metal case, Easy to use Screwdriver and screws do not really fit each other So fresh that is has factory's dusts on itself, leather bag and screws do not useful when simply using the device. The price fulfills the expected quality.You will need to get a longer wire in order to have a more portable use of this enclosure. It is so easy to use because ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections