DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Steel Car Mount with Sticky Pads for All GPS/Cell Phone/Gadgets
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGecoRoto on 03/25/2013

I have a GPS navigator and great support was not for him. The support system is simple: a small stand with a very sticky rubber sheets on both sides, leaving fixed the GPS navigator. When the rubber adhesive is dirty washing water and the gum is new. / Tengo un gps navegador muy grande y no encontraba ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLB750123 on 01/16/2013

Really generic use, anything can stick in it. Just make sure the phone or gps is not too heavy. The pad is large enough to old large phones. You need enough flat space. Sunlight can also be a problem, the unit will most likely sit in the pad with an angle that is not going to protect against reflex. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoocooljonty on 01/06/2013

Compact. Fits easily on any dash board system. Easy 1-min installation. Works well. The smaller pad (which is applied on the steel panel) could be a little more sticky. My phone (iPhone 5) kept falling from one end, while the other stuck on properly. Have managed to get it working now, but a little bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedropexe on 08/29/2012

Muito simples e usual, Adere perfeitamente a qualquer superficie e aparelho, seja celular ou gps. Dobravel, pode ficar direto no painel sem problemas. Pode ser dado de presente, meu pai adorou. Com o tempo, devido a aderencia poeira se acumula nas parte e acaba prejudicando, nada que uma lavagem n&#2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiiajia4 on 11/25/2010

Totally universal. Everything that is up to 7" and 500g will fit perfectly there. From GPS to small phones. No signs left on equipment or car. Easy to install and use. Fast acceleration, highspeed turns, nothing bother this thing, and it stays and keeps everything on its place. You must have enough "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscubadude on 02/01/2010

Was smaller than I had thought, but I didn't really check the photos out when buying it. This device is basically a metal hinged bracket that sits on a sheet or rubber. This grips to your dashboard like it was glued. Does not mark and simply lifts off. I have had 2 mobile phones sitting on it with no ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections