DX » Community » Reviews » LED String Lights (Blue/10M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOkian on 12/26/2013

Very easy to use. Just plug it in and it works. Has seven different modes. The blue lights shine well, but don't hurt your eyes. (I put them on slowly changing on/off) Has no off bottun, so you have to pull the plug out every time. It has no memory, so if you switch it on, you always have to scroll through ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynashcarp on 12/08/2013

Its a perfect string :) I am using it for more then a year now and i am still happy to use it. It makes my room completely blue at night and thats what I like. The blue leds are bright enough. You can also put the light in a few different modes with just one button. Nope, I dont have any concerns about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLaylaSnow on 02/10/2013

It's exactly what you expect when you see the picture, so no surprises (good or bad). The light that it gives it's perfect, just like christmas lights. It creates a beautiful environment wherever you decide to put it. It seems like a good enough quality, but obviously you have to handle with care. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjuqso on 01/29/2013

The lights seem to be pretty bright and with the blinking effects they also look quite great. The lights continue to use the effect you used the last time so you don't need to select it multiple times. The connectors with the LEDs and the lightning rod is well made. I am definetely going to buy christmas ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byclumpers on 01/26/2013

Lights very bright and easy to use to decorate pretty much anything in your home. Color and quality are good so far. If you are looking for some bright lights here they are. Can be wrapped around anything. Cord is long enough before the lights start to plug it in. I have no cons except for maybe the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycomoteguste on 01/22/2013

Works perfect Meets I have two years of use and still works like the first time It's much cheaper than buying traditional lights The effect of light is very good The material looks cheap (although no problems) There seems to withstand moisture, can not be used outdoors The power cord is short Ideal for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytahbka on 01/17/2013

Really cute. There are lots of silly modes, some of them are fun, some almost sent me to an epilepsy attack. Well, not really, but still:) Am not quite sure how long it'll hold, but so far so good even though I was folding the wire merceleslly trying to get it to the right places on the wall It was a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykiter on 01/02/2013

It looks very nice. It can be used in house or in the garden. I use it for christmas lights in the window of my house. And in summer time I will use it in my garden when having a barbecue. Different Mode. flashing, lighting slow, lighting bright etc. Very nice. It has no memory, so if you switch it on,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySeddo on 12/23/2012

Awesome bright blue. The lights work as advertised. For this, my second purchase, I've extended the cable and strung them up outside for Christmas. They look great. Need to select setting each time you turn it on is a bit of a pain. I need to converter from round plug to type used in NZ. A fine purchase.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArkain on 10/15/2012

These decoration lights are quite good if you want to decorate your house or your christmas tree. I use it in parties and really adds to the atmosphere. It doesn't heat up, so unlikely to cause fire if left working during the night. It is bright and nice blue. The construction is adequate, could be better,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections