DX » Community » Reviews » LOFREE MT-200 2.4GHz Wireless 48-key Touch Panel Keyboard w/ Auto Sleep - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMahirDemir on 06/19/2014

Its the cheapest touch mouse/keyboard combo you will ever find. The mouse touch surface is big and this thing has a nice range. Battery life is great. I can't remember the last time I charged it. Maybe a month ago.. It goes to sleep if its not used for 4 or 5 minutes which saves the battery. The range is nice, I've tested it to some 5-6 meters and it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndrq70k9f9mh on 04/18/2014

Nice small little mouse and keyboard. Rechargeable battery. some working gestures. Not back light in any way; would have made it 1000x more useful. Only Chinese instructions The button on the top left changes from mouse and keyboard; there is a light to tell which mode its in. The mouse area is right over the keys and not to the left as one would think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPampula on 04/04/2014

I am pleased with the purchase of the keyboard. very good build and functionality. Has one physical button that switches the mode keyboard in mousepad. Batery last few days. It's plastic, but the finish is absolutley amazing Using vibrations, it is easy to type on a flat keyboard, but the only drawback is that there is no backlight, so it is not possible ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaganplatypus on 02/16/2014

Device is well made. It charges easily. The transmitter connected easily to my Linux devices as well as to my Windows 7 devices. The vibrating feedback using the keyboard is a plus. The keyboard is hard to read unless lit from overhead. In a dark room it's almost impossible, making the keyboard functions unusable. If the device could be backlit while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvacamosca on 02/10/2014

Good in every single aspect, it is cheap and works really good. This item is really usefull. Just the plastic quality, but is a real good quality for this price;) It took a while to arrive at my home but I think that is because of the chinesse new year hollydays. I like this new concept of mouse, it is relly usefull to use the laptot when it is connected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGryzor on 01/30/2014

-Looks really great! -very small form factor -Original design, the touch keys look really futuristic! -Combines a keyboard and touchpad! -Nice vibrating funtion upon keypress -Ideal for media centers! -Build quality is not the greatest, but it's good enough for the price -Very hard, if not impossible, to distinguish the keys in the dark. In the photos ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJakester519 on 12/31/2013

A beautiful bit of craft work and looks fantastic. The smooth, gloss, black glass is stunning to look at. It even comes with a cleaning cloth to wipe your finger prints off after use. Holds a charge well and lasts for well over a week of normal use/ Tricky control system that takes some getting used to. It does come with instructions, but they are all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLouisLaval on 12/09/2013

90% Pros : new concept - the same area is used for the keys and for the pad, therefore the pad's surface is big, very comfortable. The device is responsive. Not to mention the classy design. 10% Cons: (a) ONLY Chinese instructions (b) Needs to be switched off and back on if left unused in the 'on' position. The on/off switch is mechanical therefore ... Read more

4 3
  • posted byryen123 on 12/07/2013

The first thing which drew my attention is the price. For a wireless touch panel keyboard, its value for money. Works right out the box. The build quality is excellent and lightweight. What surprised me is that there is a function button to switch between keyboard mode and mouse. The only con in my opinion is the integrated battery. Not sure if its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXombi3 on 12/06/2013

great wireless touchpad, amazing battery life (though this is attributed to an auto-shutoff feature another plus). The added keypad is nice, I wasn't really looking for anything amazing and it is little annoying.. but it works better than you'd expect a < $15 item that does so much.. Amazingly sturdy build. It's survived SEVERAL drops from my standing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections