DX » Community » Reviews » LED String Lights (White/10M)
  • 5 star 10 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemanutavora on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This lights are very beautiful and it's really interesting to use. We can combine with other decorations, and put anywhere Cons:I like so much! You can use in other situations, not just in Christmas. OtherThoughts:Gosto muito de luzes e essas brancas combinam... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliasfb on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product was better than I expected. The lights are pretty bright, easy to use, no secrets. Very nice for christmas and also for indoor decoration. My girlfriend loved it! Cons:The "white" is bluish, a little bit more than I expected. But you can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFragFrog on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Lights are easy to use: just plug them in, and select the program you want on the little controller. The controller even lists which modes are available. - Very bright! After I moved, I did not have a light in my hallway yet; with a single strand of these, the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymradomski on 01/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality.It has a control to change effects of the lights. These lights are quite classy and beautiful. If you place them wisely, they will create just the right mood for Christmas to arrive! They are cold (LED) and use little power, so you don't have to worry with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrweigand on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pretty cheap, sturdy, nice modes, really nice, long enough for a 1,5-2 m. high tree Cons:Apparently, there are different models of controlers arround. Mine doesn't remember the last setting and the button needs to be pushed a few times before it switches the mod... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrob61 on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Work like a charm. Exactly the same as the one I bought in the store 2 weeks ago A lot of different animations Very long, very good a for a big christmas tree Cons:A little too bright Cannot be used outside Power cord is very thin Took a very long time to come,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybelalugosi on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excelent led Lights for show, i have put them in my balcony for this holidays and really the light is very white, another great thing is that it came with a control so you can change the "effect" of the lights, like wave, or flash, and also to have the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byproque007 on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These lights are quite classy and beautiful. If you place them wisely, they will create just the right mood for Christmas to arrive! They are cold (LED) and use little power, so you don't have to worry with overheating or expensive bills. Love these lights! And... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbi74 on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice lights, very cheap. steady mode is the best, but after switching on goes not to tha last used mode, but to the first. But you can easily set up, look at pics. Just solder two ports Cons:Resistors on the first 6 LED's is very overheat, result is that the t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjasper79 on 09/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap led lights, cheap to buy but also cheap tickets use. Nice future for several blinking and smooth burning lights. Waterproof so you can use it outdoors and leave it there even when it starts to rain. Cons:won't remember your last choice for blinking or steady burni... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections