DX » Community » Reviews » LED String Lights (White/10M)
Customer’s impression:
Spokojenost
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanek on 11/29/2014

I am very satisfied with this product. for: quality, inexpensive, easy operation. against: none I recommend to buy this product. satisfaction Read more

Impression:Spokojenost;

0 0 0

• posted byviktorklik on 05/23/2014

I use it for interior purposes. As with all such electronics, one has to be careful around water and possible malfunction. Though, this LED chain works perfectly so far. Modes work perfectly, all the LEDs are operational. Fits my needs perfectly. Comes with a EU plug, no reduction needed. Its cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPA5UL on 02/18/2014

Good quality lights, nice soft-feel plastic cabling, easy to fix to anything, nice set of different blinking patterns. Very bright white light with very low power consumption. The lights do not even become slightly warm after extended use. Over the festive season I used three sets to highlight my house ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemanutavora on 12/05/2013

This lights are very beautiful and it's really interesting to use. We can combine with other decorations, and put anywhere I like so much! You can use in other situations, not just in Christmas. Gosto muito de luzes e essas brancas combinam com muitos ambientes, sala de estar, varanda, quarto, sal&#2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChicT on 11/11/2013

- Nice and neutral daylight; - Perfect for indoor use, creates nice atmosphere; - The biggest CON: flashing modes! It would be awesome if it didn't force the flashing mode. I have to switch 7 times to get rid of flashing and just have them constantly turned on; - The mode button seems to be very poor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeliasfb on 02/27/2013

This product was better than I expected. The lights are pretty bright, easy to use, no secrets. Very nice for christmas and also for indoor decoration. My girlfriend loved it! The "white" is bluish, a little bit more than I expected. But you can still say that it's white. Also, all the plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFragFrog on 01/09/2013

- Lights are easy to use: just plug them in, and select the program you want on the little controller. The controller even lists which modes are available. - Very bright! After I moved, I did not have a light in my hallway yet; with a single strand of these, the entire hallway is illuminated. - String ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymradomski on 01/01/2013

Good quality.It has a control to change effects of the lights. These lights are quite classy and beautiful. If you place them wisely, they will create just the right mood for Christmas to arrive! They are cold (LED) and use little power, so you don't have to worry with overheating or expensive bills.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrweigand on 12/25/2012

Pretty cheap, sturdy, nice modes, really nice, long enough for a 1,5-2 m. high tree Apparently, there are different models of controlers arround. Mine doesn't remember the last setting and the button needs to be pushed a few times before it switches the mode. For internal use only, there is a gap between ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrob61 on 12/23/2012

Work like a charm. Exactly the same as the one I bought in the store 2 weeks ago A lot of different animations Very long, very good a for a big christmas tree A little too bright Cannot be used outside Power cord is very thin Took a very long time to come, I had too bought another one in the local store ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections