DX » Community » Reviews » LED String Lights (Red/Blue/Green/10M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjmrsic on 11/08/2013

For New Year's holiday house has to look good. Light bulbs in various colors. The quality of LEDs is good and what is important can be installed outdoors. What a beautiful look to them when it snows.My neighbors want to their house look nice in the New Year holidays. Everyone has their own idea about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalonsol01 on 10/27/2013

The colors of the lights are vibrant and doesn't have any annoying electronic sound that bother you in christmas. It will look very attractive on next Christmas on my balcony. Many nice light effects. Four different colors. European plug (rounded plugs) The cord could be longer until the first light.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzauberinmeb on 09/30/2013

These string lights are great! I have them in use since nine month by now and they are still working. We use them for christmas decoration, birthday parties, if we are in the mood of colourful light or if the kids want to play disco. I like the different ways of opening the lights (all open/ flashing/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHaggaiy on 05/23/2013

It looks pretty. Got several modes of lightning such as fast / smooth / slow color changing. many leds are broekn The cable will probably get tied in itself and then it'll become a mess very nice. Haven't yet decided how to use it, though I think it could add to a nice atmosphere The amount of light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanBrno on 05/14/2013

For this price is very good product. Light is very bright and color be nice. Color variation be nice, but i use only two. Fast switch of color isnt be pleasantly for me. String has very short cable to AC and could not have power switch to switch off. You must unplugged from AC. Power adapter be very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycasteldilamainf on 05/03/2013

It work and it is fine, it is enought cheap but good quality. the package is very poor but it arrived anyway fine, so no problem for this. The led is thin but the light is good no ones It is a good item to use under christmas time, it can be a good present for friend or for your family. It work and it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynytxy on 03/21/2013

Very bright LEDS, even for the day. 4 nice colors - Red/Blue/Green/Yellow-. 10 metres cord. Which is more than enough for me. Comes with 8 modes of illumination/effects. Don't think build quality is good, but it lasted all christmas. The cord could be longer until the first light. Because the first light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAfonia79 on 02/24/2013

Very bright and interesting light. Even on day it's very bright. It will look very attractive on next Christmas. The quality of switch box is really bad. Plastic is feeling like a cheap chinease product. Tha cable to the wall outlet is very short and can be longer. The plastic swith box arrive damaged.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjjucinei on 02/18/2013

When you review a product, it will be very helpful for someone else in making an informed decision about the product while shopping for it. If you own the item, DX reward points will be added to your account when your review is listed as a way to thank you for sharing. Review points are effective immediately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bye55555 on 02/06/2013

Nice, good quality LED string lights. Many nice light effects. Four different colors. Low electric power consumption, no heat. European plug. All the LEDs are working. The LEDs are connected to mains via Graez bridge (This is very dangerous if anyone cuts or damages any wire while unit connected to mains)... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections