DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Nose Hair Trimmer/Scissors (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysavalla on 01/15/2013

It works na dreally cut your nose's hair. It is a really cheap product that works. Blade is sharp. I almos did not feel any pain at all, only a few times. The body material, although rigid, seems a little fragile and so does the blade's support (the point of it, the black plastic part, not the metal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylubian69 on 09/13/2012

Nose & ear hair trimmer doing what its built for. Its cheap product, but its doing very good job in removing hair from nose, ears and even face. My mom had some black and white hair on her neck and fase and this trimmer removed it just in second. Like its say on box "never touch your skin"... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byicamp on 06/27/2012

It's cheap, Cuts nose hair pretty well. Sharp and easy to use. Came with a nice box and a cap for protecting the blades for traveling. You have to use some alcaline batteries. I Used a cheap battery, and it Don't know what more to write about it, Don't know what more to write about it. Don't know what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybosi75 on 06/04/2012

It does what it say under description of this item on DX website. But, to my surprise, it was not so painless activity using it to remove undesired hair in my nose. Low price. You can get a similar item for e price from 2-5 tumes more expensive. It is not painless, as it is decribed at the dx website.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChurrasz on 09/08/2010

It's cheap, Cuts nose hair pretty well. Sharp and easy to use. Came with a nice box and a cap for protecting the blades for traveling. You have to use some alcaline batteries. I Used a cheap battery, and it just hanged into my noce hairs... I pushed and it hurted really bad! The contacts are a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjcop007 on 06/04/2010

This nose hair trimmer is very easy to use, just put the battery in its bottom and start trimming the nose hair:) - it works very well, cuts every nose hair to its root - without any pain - the cutters head screws on the main part of the trimmer a bit loose, so it easily falls down - the cutter head ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytcrosman on 03/21/2010

When its working it cuts hair very well and I am please that I bought it. However, read my cons. This arrived completely dead. I had to take it apart and fix the contacts to the motor in order for the motor to turn on. Then when I put the cutter head back on it was so tight that the motor would not turn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfisherboom on 01/26/2010

Great nose trimmers Do a great job Easy to clean Very sharp battery's last a long time very cheap Only con i can think of is the Gillette spelled badly down the side, makes the item look like a knock off! If you want a nose trimmer look no further these little trimmers do the job well And are also easy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections