DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Nose Hair Trimmer/Scissors (1*AA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great product for its price

posted by lubian69 on 09/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Nose & ear hair trimmer doing what its built for. Its cheap product, but its doing very good job in removing hair from nose, ears and even face. My mom had some black and white hair on her neck and fase and this trimmer removed it just in second. Like its say on box "never touch your skin" and its true. Not me, nor my mom didnt feel pain in time we used this, as some reviewers sayd, its not pull hair, it cut it. I used my computer mouse rechargable battery and after use returned it back.

Cons:

After minute or two of use the metal head of trimmer become warm, i believe its becouse inside part spinning around. But its only feel inside the nose this way, so if you starting from nose and then go to ears its will be fine, on ears its dont bother me.

OtherThoughts:

The top cover of trimmer that come inside the package cant be keeped on top of it and inside the original box, and i want to keep it in original box (why wouldnt i), so it need design improvement of inside plastic. Why it come this way in first place?
    Sometimes battery cover just dont slide to close, but after couple times i try it works.

Bottomline:

Its great product for its price. First of kind for me, never used product of that category, so i am very impressed and very happy with this.

WOW it took me some time to write this review, and meanwhile my ears hair start to grow, i guess i need to use my new hear trimmer again ;)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections