DX » Community » Reviews » Universal In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Iphone + Samsung - Black (110 CM)
Customer’s impression:
Quality value Compatibility not comfortable too large to put in the ears feels like cheap plastic - voelt aan als goedkoop
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byayuli on 04/14/2015

not comfortable too large to put in the ears

Impression:Quality,not comfortable too large to put in the ears;

0 0 0

• posted bytlhingan1 on 02/13/2015

Pros: quality, price, universal compatibility Cons: button doesn't work These earbuds provide high quality sound from both the earpiece and microphone. The description says it is compatible with Samsung and Apple, but they work on my LG and Motorolla phones, even my laptop. Be aware that some may... Read more

Good inexpensive earbuds with mic

Impression:Quality,value,Compatibility;

0 0 0

• posted bySanderW86 on 08/17/2014

English and Dutch review Pros: - Sound quality is very good/acceptable for this price. it suprised me actually. - No complaint with the quality of the mic. - Fits good into the ear without any problem - Tested with my laptop, and samsung galaxy core Cons: - if you are turning the pin while to or... Read more

Good Deal for a low price ! - goede deal voor een lage prijs !

Impression:feels like cheap plastic - voelt aan als goedkoop ;

0 0 0

• posted bydisarmer on 03/19/2014

- Its been a month and it works without any issue, I've tested many other earphones, nowadays it is hard to find an earphone at this price level that works without an issue. - Sound quality can be considered as good/acceptable. - Other side can hear you without any issue. No complaint received so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytgicku on 11/12/2013

Has a good material quality and length. it's fix very good on samsung galaxy mini and bedove x21 phone. Has a very good price. The mic is near moth and is small and have a good quality of sound. Fits any style of clothing due to fine material and the way it was designed. Very thin material give a... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere