DX » Community » Reviews » Nail Art UV Gel Kit with 9W UV Curing Lamp (Light Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymmerilyn on 02/28/2014

It's really easy to use and even a boy could handle the lamp and put on these nails. It was really easy to put on the nail tips and cut them as i liked, also the glue that comes with it is super strong. What's extremely good about this kit, is that it comes with 4 UV gels and I think I'm not going to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAkromka on 02/13/2014

Perfect kit on good price. In my country only the UV lamp coast around $150. It contains all you need for making good quality manicure all by yourself and there are 4 bootles of gel - enough for so many uses. No cons. Everything is working properly. There are instructions with pictures on the back of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnythia on 02/11/2013

Everything came, very easy to use. All you need to make good nails. Lamp is very good too and good quality. Prize is very low-priced comparing to many sites.The gel bottles are big enought to make many nails. The lamp works perfectly. The video tutorial CD included explais how to use the product. Did ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted bykryste on 10/01/2012

The kit is really cheap. The bootles of the gel are big enought to make nails many times. The lamp works perfectly. The video tutorial CD included explais how to use the product. No cons. Everything is like I expected! Every gel manicure in Nail Salons in my city costs about 30€ so it is the price that ... Read more

Nail Art UV Gel Kit Nails made with Nail Art UV Gel Kit 1 Nails made with Nail Art UV Gel Kit 2 Nails made with Nail Art UV Gel Kit 4

0 0 3

• posted bybulbash1983 on 09/13/2012

personally I liked a set.the set certainly good but me came with the broken cover and the lamp rolled ????????.? a set everything is all right, for professional work won't be suitable and here houses to eat than be engaged K????? QUITE GOOD AND HERE GEL_ WHICH _DUT In the SET VERY MUCH N_zky KACHESTVA.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bydlaca on 07/08/2012

Easy to use simple product. Each package can be found in all individuals to learn the techniques he has painted nails. Very reasonable price. Did not disappoint any of the product specification be used. I did not experience cons. Everything is working properly. No cleaning fluid, but this guide does ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byNanedan on 10/05/2011

Product quality is good I never did the course just saw the video and could use and my nails looked great. Low price and easy use. the product was slow to arrive in Rio de Janeiro (the postal strike have contributed to those who live in Brazill understand) buy 6/8 arrived 3/10 normaly 1 moth works well ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymironir on 05/30/2011

Its alright for this price. Everything mentioned was included. Lamp works very well. Very strong smell on the gel. Few gel pots were half open and my package was covered with gel. (might have been due to the damage during transport). Files could be better. Since i was a first-time user or well doing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byStormWizzard on 04/10/2011

Well this thing do work as stated. it came in 2 separate boxes..one for the lamp and a second for the kit itself.They arrived in good shape , undamaged. The 9 watt lamp is good enuff to harden the resin in less than 5 minutes. Overall easy to use and get pretty nice results. None that i can see as of ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvenuz on 04/11/2010

bought this kit for my wife, so she is real author of this review. - gel has good consistency, ?it's not too fluid and lies an even layer. - included 9W UV lamp is enough to dry every gel layer in 3 minutes. top sticky layer should be removed after drying with cleanser. - lamp fits for 4 fingers. i can'... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections